Mobile ads redirecting to other sites

I can't block these ads when I'm on my phone .
It's very annoying . Most of the time I have to go to a different Mark page and then go back to disboard.

It's gotten to the point that I don't want to read any stories. If it is something I think might be a serious story I will just search it on my laptop.

I DIS mostly on my desktop. But it crashed this week so I was on the phone more and did notice this happening. I have heard there is an AdBlock program for phones. I need to try that.

I've been having issues since the beginning of September. On my laptop this site freezes allllll the time. On my ipad the browser just shuts down and I start over. It doesn't happen for Pinterest, mail, or Facebook (the other sites I frequent). I'm just not sure what to do about it!

I've been having issues on my Ipad for about a month now. I can read with no problem, but as soon as I log in and attempt to reply or post, I get kicked off. And this past week my laptop frequently freezes for a minute or so at a time.

I've been having issues since the beginning of September. On my laptop this site freezes allllll the time. On my ipad the browser just shuts down and I start over. It doesn't happen for Pinterest, mail, or Facebook (the other sites I frequent). I'm just not sure what to do about it!

You need AdBlock Plus on your laptop.

When I started over with my rebuilt desktop this week, the first thing I did was put AdBlock back on. I won't DIS without it.

I have been having a problem with this site when I try to login. I am redirected to an ad telling me I'm the lucky winner and I can't navigate away away from it. I have to exit and close everything down. It only happens from my phone.

You need AdBlock Plus on your laptop.

When I started over with my rebuilt desktop this week, the first thing I did was put AdBlock back on. I won't DIS without it.
I have the ad blocker on my laptop as well. I am so sick of all these ads. I know places get paid more for clicking on ads. So with the phones and people not having no choice the folks who have the ads running are making more money for the ads from the phone's.

I've been having the problem for about a month as well. I mostly dis on my iPad and I put the Adblock Plus app on it and I also turned on "Limit adult sites" in my restrictions, so was able to block specific sites that I was being redirected to. One of those things is working, although I don't know which. I really don't mind ads in general - I understand that sites sometimes need to make money with ads. But I cannot stand the browser hijacking.

Glad to know I'm not alone but really mad those ads keep kicking me off this site and my phone browser.

I've been having the problem for about a month as well. I mostly dis on my iPad and I put the Adblock Plus app on it and I also turned on "Limit adult sites" in my restrictions, so was able to block specific sites that I was being redirected to. One of those things is working, although I don't know which. I really don't mind ads in general - I understand that sites sometimes need to make money with ads. But I cannot stand the browser hijacking.
Thank you DH is looking for the app now to add it to the ipad. I don't do a whole lot of places with ads, think the dis is about the only one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter