Moana merch

x98bjv

Earning My Ears
Last year when we went to Disney, I looked EVERYWHERE for some Moana merch and all I could find was a Maui doll. Has anyone who has been to the parks/resorts lately tell me if there is some Moana merch on shelves this year?

I was at HS and Epcot the other day, and while I wasn't looking for it, I didn't see anything Moana related.

I would check the Shop Parks app or a store like Target

Target had more Moana merch than the parks. I went on a specific hunt for it for my nieces earlier this year.

Everything on the parks shopping app is listed as out of stock, but DD found a Moana music box that was ‘out of stock’ on the app at the Moana Merchantile last spring. I’m really perplexed as to why Disney hasn’t done much with Moana in the parks. Surely we’re not the only household in the world where Moana is all the rage. :confused3

I just saw a few things in the gift shop upstairs at the Poly today. I know there was a costume and a swimsuit. There was mostly Lilo & Stitch merchandise, though. It really is a shame because I love Moana but hate Stitch. I also saw a baby Pua in the plush babies that are in the bundles that are sold in a lot of the gift shops.

I found a plush one at World of Disney way back in February but I’ve also seen a non plush in Target.

A plush one would be perfect! Guess I'll have to venture into World of Disney next month. Thanks! :)

This is back in February, but there was quite a bit of stuff at the Poly in their gift shop that's kind of across the way from Kona.

Looked it up, it's called the Moana Mercantile :rotfl:I suppose that makes sense then.

I recently saw a handful of Moana things in Mouse Gears at the end of an aisle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter