Moana at Disney World yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismom820

Mouseketeer
Is there a Moana meet and greet at Disney World yet? We'll be there in April and my little girl keeps talking about meeting Moana…have they arranged it yet?

Right now, she is meeting inside One Man's Dream at HS. I hope she will stick around for your trip.
Thank you! I hope she sticks around for our trip too! Do you happen to know if there is a fast pass we can use or is it just like a random time thing?

DS met her in November I think, said it was one of the better meets.
We're REALLY hoping to catch her! My daughter LOVED the movie and loves Moana and Maui…i know Maui won't be around for while, I'm sure finding men to fit the "part" can be difficult…but she would be tickled pink to meet Moana!

The fact that Disney has kept Moana's M&G unofficial and off the times guide for DHS makes me worry about how long she's sticking around.
Oh no!!! hopefully she'll be there when we are there…so there isn't a time guide for her? no fast passes either??? oh goodness, I so hope we can catch her if she's still there...

Thank you! I hope she sticks around for our trip too! Do you happen to know if there is a fast pass we can use or is it just like a random time thing?
We saw Moana first week of Jan. She was great with our girls! Wait time posted anywhere from 20-40 mins. IF the wait gets longer than an hour, they were handing out buzzers that would alert you when to show up. IMG_0915.JPG

My 4 year old is completely smitten and is so hoping she gets to meet Moana this Feb/Mar trip! I really hope they keep her around.

My daughter really wants to see her but our trip isn't until May. We aren't planning to go to DHS this trip unless Moana is still meeting so I really wish Disney would officially add her to the schedule!

I'm here now, just took my daughter to see her and she is no longer at HS. They didn't say where she would be next.

I'm here now, just took my daughter to see her and she is no longer at HS. They didn't say where she would be next.
Her closing day at DHS was last weekend, April 16th. No one knows if/when she'll be meeting in MK.

Closing as Moana no longer has a meet and greet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter