• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSP and Columbus day...busy or slow?

set1208

Mouseketeer
I'm ready to purchase our MNSSHP tickets and I have a few options. We are available to go on these dates:

Thurday October 10
Friday October 11
Monday October 14 (Columbus Day)

I'm leaning towards the 14th thinking that it may be slow since it's the end of a four day weekend. I am also really excited to get my kids to MK as this will be a first (that they'll remember anyway) for three of them and would like to do Thurs or Friday, just because of my anticipation!

We are staying off site and so far, MNSSHP may be the only time we do MK during the week.

So, my question is, do you think that Monday will be slower than the other two days?

I'm ready to purchase our MNSSHP tickets and I have a few options. We are available to go on these dates:

Thurday October 10
Friday October 11
Monday October 14 (Columbus Day)

I'm leaning towards the 14th thinking that it may be slow since it's the end of a four day weekend. I am also really excited to get my kids to MK as this will be a first (that they'll remember anyway) for three of them and would like to do Thurs or Friday, just because of my anticipation!

We are staying off site and so far, MNSSHP may be the only time we do MK during the week.

So, my question is, do you think that Monday will be slower than the other two days?

Yes, I think so too.

I'll be there on the 10th, that makes it the best day to go. party:

I did Columbus Day MNSSHP 2 years ago and it was the emptiest party I have been to.

Yep. Me too.

Second choice would be Thursday.

Friday would be my last choice.

The only day that works for us is that Friday. I am hoping that even a "bad" party day is still a low level crowd day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter