• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP with 1 year old

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
DH and I did this alone one trip and enjoyed it. Now we are bringing DD to the World when she is one, and I don't know if it is a good idea for her, let alone if she could stay awake for it. She definetly does have many Disney costumes ready, though. I know I could pass on this for this trip and not miss it too much. But, would she miss anything?

our daughter was a year old when we went to the MNSSHP last year. for what she was awake for, she really enjoyed. if you're going to be at WDW and you and your DH enjoyed it last year, then I'd go again, it doesn't cost anything for you baby to go. Will the baby miss out by not going? I doubt it, LOL...I don't think my Anna cared one way or another, she was just along for the ride :)

we were just careful to have her on small world when the fireworks went off, they are awfully loud in the MK....

We took our son when he was 15 months old. It was the last night of our trip, and it was great to be able to do his favorite rides/attractions again and again. He had a ball! Also, he absolutely loved the parade!

Although he wouldn't have missed anything by not going, he really enjoyed it. I'd do it again in a minute.

We got some great pictures too. He was Peter Pan and our 3 year old daughter was Tinker Bell. We have a great picture of them on the Peter Pan ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter