MNSSHP strategy?

Catira

DIS Veteran
We are planning our first visit MNSSHP for Tuesday, 10/25. If we want to go again this will give us time to try it out. Our group consists of adults only, so trick or treating will not be a priority. But, if we are able to get candy that would be a bonus :thumbsup2 My plan so far is to have breakfast at Kona's Cafe and then go to Epcot for a bit for F & W. Then head back to resort and rest before the party. Is it a good idea for us to go to party at 4 p.m. or will we be okay going later in the evening? We have yet to decide where to eat prior to or during party. Any suggestions from disers who have been to MNSSHP.

Many thanks:)

I've never been so I'll be watching this thread with interest. So far I've learned that I better get in line for the dwarves by 6:30 and do that first. I think we will focus mostly on the characters, candy, and activities (parade, Woody's Dance Party, fireworks) if we ride some rides that would be fine but that's not our main objective since we will be there all week to do that.

We plan on a lazy day that day, our only scheduled thing is lunch at LeCellier. We'll have a CS dinner before heading to the park at our resort since my grandparents don't plan on going to the party with us. We're hoping to swim and rest that day. Might get a FP for Test Track before lunch if the return time is reasonable which probably won't work out but we'll see.

I've never been so I'll be watching this thread with interest. So far I've learned that I better get in line for the dwarves by 6:30 and do that first. I think we will focus mostly on the characters, candy, and activities (parade, Woody's Dance Party, fireworks) if we ride some rides that would be fine but that's not our main objective since we will be there all week to do that.

We plan on a lazy day that day, our only scheduled thing is lunch at LeCellier. We'll have a CS dinner before heading to the park at our resort since my grandparents don't plan on going to the party with us. We're hoping to swim and rest that day. Might get a FP for Test Track before lunch if the return time is reasonable which probably won't work out but we'll see.

Sounds like you have a great plan :) We are also hoping to do Le Cellier for lunch on the day we attend MNSSHP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter