MNSSHP Question

jnscott4

Huge Disney World Fan
We are heading down to WDW during the last week of September. There will be a couple of nights of Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party while we are there and are planning to attend one. My plan is to use that day as an extra day at MK without having to use one of our regular park tickets. We will probably do some pool time or other activities during the day and then head over to MK for MNSSHP that evening. My question is what time do they start letting party ticket holders in? The party starts at 7. I have heard several different things on this. Some say you can only get in when the event starts while some say you can get in as early as 4. Does anyone know for sure?

:firefight

We are heading down to WDW during the last week of September. There will be a couple of nights of Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party while we are there and are planning to attend one. My plan is to use that day as an extra day at MK without having to use one of our regular park tickets. We will probably do some pool time or other activities during the day and then head over to MK for MNSSHP that evening. My question is what time do they start letting party ticket holders in? The party starts at 7. I have heard several different things on this. Some say you can only get in when the event starts while some say you can get in as early as 4. Does anyone know for sure?

:firefight

No one will know for sure until the first party happens. However, history says that you can get in as early as 4 PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter