• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP in August?

my4girls

Mouseketeer
Is this a new thing having it so early? We are going next august and would love to attend. Do you think it will start that early again?

Yes, starting in August was new this year. I don't think anyone really knows if they will do it again. I'm sure if they made enough money, they will. We attended the first party on August 25 and it appeared to draw a big crowd, so I'm sure there is a possibility. It was a lot of fun!

Yes, starting in August was new this year. I don't think anyone really knows if they will do it again. I'm sure if they made enough money, they will. We attended the first party on August 25 and it appeared to draw a big crowd, so I'm sure there is a possibility. It was a lot of fun!
Did you meet the 7 dwarfs ? What other characters were there?

We met the dwarves several years back when we went. I think we started lining up about 5:30 and there was already a huge line. It was a cool one time thing but I don't think I'd wait that long again. It took awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter