• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP HalloWishes Dessert Party - Bookings open Aug. 17th

Disneyliscious

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to start a thread for discussion about this specific party. I didn't see one already started. Here is some info on the party:

Pics of the desserts:
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...new-happy-hallowishes-dessert-party-for-2015/

More Info:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...forNewHappyHalloWishesDessertPartyfor20150005

Look forward to seeing pics and reviews when this starts. Went on sale yesterday and some dates are already sold out.

Have never done a dessert party. Swore I wouldn't. But the bf said do it. So its done! We'll be there on October 22nd.

Dates showing as SOLD OUT:

Sep. 15th
Oct. 23rd (Ive seen reports this date was sold out but I did just see availability)

Last edited:
Awesome! I was hoping for someone to start a thread so we can keep an eye on info/reviews! Thank you!
We'll be there Oct 20th.
I've always wanted to do a dessert party, but we are rarely in the parks at night unless it was for MVMCP. This works perfect for our short, first MNSSHP trip!!
I look forward to the reviews!

I booked this and I am having second thoughts....I think after hearing about the Villians Soirée I was just disappointed. Anyone else on the fence?

I am also on the fence. I booked it just in case we do decide to go but if the reviews are bad I will absolutely cancel it.

I thought about booking it, but decided not to. We did have the Wishes party booked for another night already, and for the extra money it costs the MNSSHP one didn't seem worth it. I may regret this, but I figure we will be busy trick or treating, seeing the shows, watching the parade, and just enjoying the night.

I thought about booking it, but decided not to. We did have the Wishes party booked for another night already, and for the extra money it costs the MNSSHP one didn't seem worth it. I may regret this, but I figure we will be busy trick or treating, seeing the shows, watching the parade, and just enjoying the night.

We've booked, I was desperate to go to a regular Wishes dessert party, but they were all sold out before we could afford to book.

I'm glad I booked the Hallowishes one when I did, as our date (Oct. 6th) is sold out already.

It's a shame it seems to take up the whole MNSSHP though...Meeting at 7:30pm and the event doesn't finish until after the fireworks, but we had planned on doing a second party anyway if we didn't get everything done so I guess we will end up doing that!

The parade starts at 8:35 but the viewing area opens at 7:30. What would be a good time to get there?

The parade will take some time to make its way to main street. Seems like a waste to get there at 7:30 for a reserved spot and then wait over an hour for the parade to arrive. I could just stake out a spot and not pay if I wanted to spend 1 hour of party time waiting for the parade.

Would getting to the flagpole at 8:30 allow us to see the horseman and the parade since they both start in frontierland?

We don't even plan to use the benefit of the 1st parade viewing area. We will check in directly to the desserts, watch the fireworks, then catch the 2nd parade. You don't need to steak o ut a spot for the 2nd parade and this allows us to use the time during the first parade to do other things.

For those attending the first parade, you don't have to be at the viewing area at 7:30pm. It opens then, but you can enter at any point. I think they just open it early in case there are those who -want- to get there really early and just relax before the parade. It helps to avoid having to check everyone in at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter