MNSSHP dates for 2016

PSULion

DIS Veteran
We're thinking about booking a cruise in October, with a stop at Disney for MNSSHP first. Looking at last year's dates, there was a party every Sunday night except one... Is that because of Columbus Day? Would you expect that again this year?

I thought there was always a party on Sundays, and Columbus week this year is one we were considering. It will royally screw my plans if there's no party on Sunday night since the cruise leaves Monday. Guess I may be safer to book the cruise the next week?

We are going Sept 3rd through the 10th. Based on last year's dates we will probably be out of luck :sad1: But keeping our fingers crossed that they'll start it earlier in September this year!

We're thinking about booking a cruise in October, with a stop at Disney for MNSSHP first. Looking at last year's dates, there was a party every Sunday night except one... Is that because of Columbus Day? Would you expect that again this year?

I thought there was always a party on Sundays, and Columbus week this year is one we were considering. It will royally screw my plans if there's no party on Sunday night since the cruise leaves Monday. Guess I may be safer to book the cruise the next week?
The Columbus weekend parties are on Friday and Monday.

According to this MK closes at 7PM on the following days in September:
Fri 9/2
Thu 9/8
Sun 9/11
Tue 9/13
Fri 9/16
Sun 9/18
Tue 9/20
Fri 9/23
Sun 9/25
Thu 9/29
Fri 9/30
Last year's calendar release showed early Sept closures that were later changed to regular hours. Hopefully dates will be officially released this week.

I hope to go, we have Sept 11-17 as WDW vacation ! We were surprised F&W will begin while we are them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter