Mnsshp and trick or treating ages?

There is NO age limit on trick-or-treating at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! That's my very favorite part about it!! :)

So adults can do it too?

Absolutely!! That's the only place I know of where adults get to trick-or-treat just like the kids do! It's the best fun and our kiddos are always so excited when we go because all four of us get our own bag of candy! Grandmas and Grandpas get to trick-or-treat with their grandkids ~ super fun!!

We've been to 2 MNSSHPs and each time only our DS was dressed up; they give you little bags to trick or treat with and the first time I had tucked DH's and mine into our park bag. Well, the CMs would have none of it -- DS would be in front of us and the CMs would want to know where our bags were and insisted that we take them out and get the treats! It was very sweet. Happened the second time, too -- seems like they want to make sure that everyone has a good time and feels that attending the party was worth it.

So, not only is there no age limit, but at least in our experience the CMs will really reach out to you to make sure you are trick or treating right along with your kid(s)!

Aren't we all kids at WDW?

Been twice. Going again this year. You don't have to do every candy trial, but if you are going to trick or treat, you might want to carry an extra bag to dump into when your treat bag gets full.

I'm for*mumble, mumble* Ahem, an adult and I played dress up and got my candy.

It was a blast! :)

Our first visit to MNSSHP, just dh and I (we went to three parties that year so technically it was our first, second and third MNSSHPs :rotfl2:) we brought back over 12 lbs of candy. It put my suitcase over the flight weight requirement! :rolleyes1

My hubby and I went to our first party back in 2007. We gathered enough candy between the two of us to fill a Rubbermaid storage tote - roughly 15 pounds of it. But, yeah...age limit is basically indefinite.

We were an all-adults group and the trick or treating was hubby's favorite thing. We got a TON of candy. I love that they allow us grown up kids to trick or treat - I mean, it's really not fair that we're not "allowed" to trick or treat as adults.

Who wrote down the rules for Halloween, anyway??????

pirate:

I've heard they offer healthier options at city hall if you bring your bag of candy and trade it in. What do they offer? If we adults are going to tot, I'd like the option of something healthy. I had weight loss surgery and DH is diabetic, so a bag full of candy is not a smart idea for either of us. Do they offer anything healthy at the actual stations?

This makes me even more excited for my first MNSSHP in October! I love that I'll get to trick or treat again!

Do they offer anything healthy at the actual stations?

There are barrels full of candy and the CMs are scooping candy as quickly as possible to keep the lines moving. They wouldn't have time for any type of substitution.

I've heard they offer healthier options at city hall if you bring your bag of candy and trade it in. What do they offer? If we adults are going to tot, I'd like the option of something healthy. I had weight loss surgery and DH is diabetic, so a bag full of candy is not a smart idea for either of us. Do they offer anything healthy at the actual stations?

Raisins, I believe.

I have read reports that for allergies you can trade in for something at guest relations, not sure what it is though.

Last year there was one CM who had a barrel of bananas. She kept calling out "bananas!" but she has no takers. :-( We (me, DH & kids) chatted with her a minute and...got fruit for breakfast!

Well my mother is 69 and she trick or treats right along with me and the kids.

There is no limit ;)

There's also no limit as to how many times you can get in line.

We usually go through the whole circuit twice. They literally have semis full of candy to hand out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter