• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MM in Magic Kingdom~Murders page 67

setting-leaving disney
people- BROOKIE aka me,MOMMY
place-Disney
Brookie-ohhhhhhhhhhhh mommy i love disney sooooo much can we come bake soon.
Mommy-oh yes we can i love it too.
Brookie oh yea thank u mommy i cant wait do u know when mommy.
Mommy- when ever i get the money sweety i promise.

setting-leaving disney
people- BROOKIE aka me,MOMMY
place-Disney
Brookie-ohhhhhhhhhhhh mommy i love disney sooooo much can we come bake soon.
Mommy-oh yes we can i love it too.
Brookie oh yea thank u mommy i cant wait do u know when mommy.
Mommy- when ever i get the money sweety i promise.
ooc- You have to sign up for this game before it starts, sorry. That, and you have to be one Disney character.

Rapunzel: If only I could leave this place...*sees magic carpets and gets on* Magic carpet,I wish I was out of here! *ride starts* Onwards! *ride stops* Aw come on! *pouts*

Gaston: Ah, when I get back to France I will not only be the most handsome man, but also the tannest. No one catches rays like Gaston!

Rapunzel: How am I going to get down?! *sees Tiki statues,uses hair as a lasso,grabs the tiki statue and jumps out* There we go.

Ratigan: It seems our murderer had something against the Lion King... but with my superior mind, I think I may have an idea as to who it may be. Such a pity I'm not a detective....

Rapunzel: *wakes up on TTA* Ugh,when are we going to be able to leave? I'm getting bored. I hope Pascal is alright.

Park Management: Guests, I have bad news. Gaston was found dead. It appears as though he was stabbed multiple times, his body was found in front of the Space Mountain entrance. Unfortunately, no clue was left at the scene of the crime.

Even more bad news, Gaston was the last detective left in the game! The security tape shows Jafar sneaking into the Disney Jail and setting Charlotte free. It is assumed that these two were partners in crime.

OOC: This means that the murderers have won and the game is now over. Thank you everyone for playing! Please post here if you'd like to run the next game with the location you'd like to set it in. We ask that you set it in the WDW area, as most people here haven't been on a cruise or to DL etc. I will post the next poll in an hour so hurry and sign up now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter