• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MM Fantasmic package question. Please only answer if you have eaten there recently

So, you get an appetizer even if you are on Disney Dining and not Deluxe when you do the package?

i booked the fantasmic seating on the dxddp. was that silly of me? reading this thread i can't tell one way or the other! i have it booked for lunchtime.

We did the Fantasmic package last week at Brown Derby. It was appetizer, entree, drink and dessert for 2 table service credits each. It was too much food, but it was hands down the best meal of our trip.

We just did MM Fastasmic Package last week. We had choice of app, entree, and desert sampler to share. I agree that the calamari was fantastic, but the rest of the table also enjoyed salads and the antipasto. We ordered the shrimp campanelle and steak. The apps and entrees very good, the deserts were just ok. We would definitely do the Fastasmic Package at MM again, it's such a great use of a DP credit.

We are thinking of doing the Fantasmic Package at MM for Lunch. Do they still include an appetizer at lunch time? The dining reservation doesn't list appetizer for lunch or dinner. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter