• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK Tues or Wed?

Starbritt

Earning My Ears
HI :)

So our last 2 days are jan 31 and feb 1. I originally wanted to save MK for last day of a 4 day trip. But Wed Feb 1 has late extra magic hours which I've read that makes it busier. So i planned for going Tues and doing MMH. Now I see Touring plans is showing Wed to be a better option. Any thoughts?

I never worry about touring plans I just go to what ever park I feel like going to on any given day. the only days I know MK will be busier is the weekends since the locals go to the barks on the days. I would not but too much thought into this. but iff you really want too

MMH ( the paid event ) dose not effect touring planes there just is not enough people and at rope drop most are getting there free food

2 if you are staying on site you can do a lot with the EMH exspshaly if they are lat( like 11 or latter)

Either day should be fine. Since Wednesday was your preferred date, go then.

If you rope drop you'll have until later afternoon before the crowds pick up, but I can't imagine it will be crazy busy at that time, even with EMH.

I have a similar issue with Touring Plans. They have Wed Feb 15 a 2/10 (EMH to 10pm). They have Tuesday/Thursday with no MH at 5-6/10. I really want to believe them but it does not make sense. Having said that your week is less busy than mine and I would not hesitate to do MK on the Wednesday.

I agree with the previous posters. That is a typically low crowd time of year. So I would say stick with your original plan.

And I agree with Sargent Tibbs that arriving at rope drop will give you a relatively quiet morning when you can get a lot done.

Thanks for all the input.. I already got all my preferred fast passes and a lunch res at BoG for Tuesday, so I'm going tostick with what I've got.. I've only ever been to WDW when it's hot and crazy busy so bet I'll be a happy camper no matter what. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter