MK Non-character / Non-counter Breakfast

MICKEEP

DIS Veteran
Is there a restaurant in the MK which serves a sit down breakfast without Characters? I thought Tony's did but the menus on allears does not list breakfast for this restaurant.

I don't believe there is one - we frequently stop at Main Street Bake Shop for a light breakfast - but this isn't a sit-down. The only other suggestion I would make for a MK morning is maybe eating breakfast at one of the MK Monorail resorts - Kona Cafe at Polynesian or Concourse Steakhouse at Contemporary are both sit-downs with no characters. HTH! :)

The Kona Cafe is one of the best breakfasts at WDW. I'd also suggest the GF Cafe.

Anne

Our intent was to get a first thing in the morning PS so that we could enter the MK before it opens.

Our plan was to do this Christmas morning.

As far as I know, the only sit-down breakfasts in the MK are Cinderella's and Crystal Palace, both character meals.

I guess the choice is gonna be Crystal Palace.

Other than the obvious (actually getting a PS for Christmas at that early time)
is there anything else I should know about PS's on Christmas day such as:

Are there PS times prior to park opening on Christmas day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter