• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK itinery - please critique

Monima

Mouseketeer
Ok, I got some great help with our AK and Epcot day, so here is our MK day. 3 adults, one 11yr old and we are using DDP.

9.00 RD Peter Pan, not sure if there is enough time for this
9.25 - 10.15 B'fast BOG
10.15 - 10.45 FP Enchanted Tales
11 - 11.30 Under the Sea
11.30 - 12 Meet Ariel
12 - 12.15 Coin press machine @ BigTop
12.30 - 1 FP Seven Dwarfs
1 - 1.30 Meet Alice and Merits
1.45 - 2.20 Parade
2.40 - 4 Lunch at the Castle
4 - 4.30 Meet Rapunzel and Tiana
4.45 - 5.15 FP Haunted Mansion
5.30 - 6 Frontier Shootin Gallery
6 - 6.30 find dinner somewhere
6.30 - 7 Swiss Family Treehouse
7 - 7.15 Coin press machine @Jungle Cruise
7.30 - 8.30 Pirates of the Caribbean
8.30 get ready for fireworks
Any input and advisevis greatly appreciated.

Hi! What dates are your trip? You could be cutting it very close to make your 9:25 ADR. they might would let you in a few minutes late, but I would not count on that when planning. In regard to your FPs, not sure if you have actually made them, but if you do them earlier in the day you have the opportunity to get addditional fast passes. With your last one at 4:45, you have a lower chance of getting anything good for additional fast passes. Just a thought, depends on what works for your family.

Last edited:
Hi! What dates are your trip? You could be cutting it very close to make your 9:25 ADR. they might would let you in a few minutes late, but I would not count on that when planning. In regard to your FPs, not sure if you have actually made them, but if you do them earlier in the day you have the opportunity to get addditional fast passes. With your last one at 4:45, you have a lower chance of getting anything good for additional fast passes. Just a thought, depends on what works for your family.
Thanks, we are going to be at MK the 1st Sunday in Sept.

Hello. I would always allow for 1 1/2-2 hours at any sit down table service restaurant. Since you are going to Cinderella Royal Table, keep that in mind. I don't remember the last time I spent less than 90 minutes inside a table service restaurant (especially with the DDP).

Depending on the time of day, meeting characters can take longer than 30 minutes.

Are you really going to want to eat dinner somewhere two hours after eating lunch? I might just eat a snack and then get something at the resort after you leave? Maybe go get a hot dog at Casey's while the rest of your group saves a spot for the fireworks?

It don't think it will take you 30 minutes for the treehouse.

If HEA is as popular as it is now, I would get a spot an hour before the fireworks.

Other than what I posted above, your plan looks solid. Keep in mind that things can change based on crowds, and what FP times are available when you book. Have a great trip! :)

I would try to snag a FP for Peter Pan instead of Enchanted Tales, or a FP for something in the afternoon. Enchanted Tales is not an attraction that really requires FP, at least not that early in the day.

I would try to snag a FP for Peter Pan instead of Enchanted Tales, or a FP for something in the afternoon. Enchanted Tales is not an attraction that really requires FP, at least not that early in the day.
Thank you for your input. Enchanted Tales is an absolute must, so I wanted to be sure we get in without a long wait. But you don't think it's needed I use the FP for a Meet and Greet.
For dinner we were just going to grab a snack probably.

Hello. I would always allow for 1 1/2-2 hours at any sit down table service restaurant. Since you are going to Cinderella Royal Table, keep that in mind. I don't remember the last time I spent less than 90 minutes inside a table service restaurant (especially with the DDP).

Is a 7.25 dinner at Cinderellas castle too late to watch the fireworks from outside ?
Could you just step right outside the castle after dinner ?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter