MK changed their hours until 12am

be sure to get a picture!!!
On your way out down Main Street stop by one of the clocks and get a picture with everyone around the clock showing the time and the castle in the background!! I have a few, but none on this computer. :thumbsup2

FWIW EMH in MK 'til 3:00am is one of my favorite things in the World!!
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Nothing says "Vacation" like leaving Magic Kingdom at 3:20 AM and returning at 8:30 AM for Rope Drop without going to bed!:)

132.jpg

I wouldn't worry about the crowds so much as about your next day plans. DHS is a park you have to get to early if you want to ride TSM without hour+ waits, so it isn't a good follow-up to a super-late night.

MK on those really late nights is great. Around 1 the park just clears out and the lines magically vanish. Dumbo was a walk-on the weekend before Mardi Gras on our last trip from about 1:30 on, and we stayed pretty much until close. I absolutely love MK on nights they're open so late (and now I'm going to go pout a bit, because we were supposed to be there that night but had to reschedule the trip... the "late" nights for our new dates are until 11pm :( ).

(and now I'm going to go pout a bit, because we were supposed to be there that night but had to reschedule the trip... the "late" nights for our new dates are until 11pm :( ).

I feel your pain. Going in October is great but I miss those 3AM nights we used to get during Christmas or in summer. This upcoming trip we have one night at 1AM, and one at 9PM. Every other night MK closes at 7PM for MNSSHP. I'm telling ya they will have to kick me out of there on the 1AM night!!!!

OMG, I just realized that is the day we are going to be there too. I was hoping to extend into EMH as well, but my kids are 8 and 5. No way they are going to last that late. Will it be busier until midnight now, or will the lateness of the hour think some of the crowd anyway? Why did WDW extend the hours? Do they think it's going to be a busier day so they are spreading the wealth so to speak?

I've done EMH at night with my niece's when they were 4 and 5 yrs old.

I did what I said before. Arrive early in the am and start gathering FP. Ride and do attractions until 2 or 3 pm. Head back to the resort for a nap and then head back to the park about 6 or 7 pm. As long as I mentioned that we were staying up really late so they could ride on ___________ without having to get off, they had no trouble taking a nap.

This year the younger one slept in the stroller for over an hour so she would make the 1 am EMH closing. We ended up not making it back to the resort for nap.

We have always been on our own bus when we leave that late.

bummer for us....we are there oct 26-oct 31 and Only oct 26 at Epcot will be opne until Midnight- nothing later any day........

do you guys think all the hours are updated for good now? or is there still a chance more hours could be added to mid-December? I would love to have an MK day where we get to stay after midnight.

do you guys think all the hours are updated for good now? or is there still a chance more hours could be added to mid-December? I would love to have an MK day where we get to stay after midnight.

If I'm not mistaken they changed park hours for our October trip about a month ago. So I think there could still be changes. They do a good job adapting park hours to crowd levels.

If I'm not mistaken they changed park hours for our October trip about a month ago. So I think there could still be changes. They do a good job adapting park hours to crowd levels.

I am sure they will update December once it gets closer.

thank you, I hope so :) very excited for my trip! would be even more excited though if we could run around a nearly empty MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter