• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK and breakfast

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
planning our trip for Feb 24 and DD has fond memories of BOG breakfast, so I was very disappointed to discover they don’t have it anymore! We are staying at SSR so now I’m wondering if we do early park opening then a late breakfast at Crystal? DD is 12 so has kind of outgrown characters but a sit down breakfast would be nice after a hectic morning. Also she isn’t a morning person so maybe we arrive a bit later and stay later? We will need a sit down and eat time at some point to regroup because DD gets overwhelmed and tired by large crowds, although she still loves MK and rides and wants to go. Haunted mansion and 7 dwarves are her favorites. Thanks for any tips!

If you time it right, you can schedule a late breakfast and also get to try the lunch items as they bring them out. I would get the breakfast for the churro waffles alone lol. We have always enjoyed our meals there-its so light and airy feeling in there so I feel like it's a nice break from the crowds

If you would like a quieter breakfast and a nice break, I would recommend the Grand Floridan Cafe. Easy trip on the monorail or you can walk, the food is good, and it is not as frantic as a character breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter