Mix and Match Themeparks

Sbk1234

Mouseketeer
As most Disney park fans probably feel, there are some parts of Disney parks that we prefer to others. Some versions of attractions in one park that we prefer to other versions of the same attraction. Even some years we prefered parts of a park more than in other years.

So, the game is simple. What parts of Disney parks would you combine with other parts of Disney parks to create your ideal Disney park?

For example, I'd take the queue and exterior from Magic Kingdom's Pirates of the Caribbean and combine that with the rest of the attraction from Disneyland's POTC. But I would also include MK's mermaid scene.

I'd take 1994's Future World of Epcot, but it would include the original Journey Into Imagination attraction, and Communicore from the late 80s.

You get the idea.

Anyway, please share your ideas.

Nobody wants to play. :( How sad and pathetic.
I want to play, but I've only been to the WDW parks so I can't compare different parks' versions of an attraction. But I would like to expand and move the Peoplemover, make it fully accessible, and thread it in and out throughout Futureworld with at least 5 entry/exit ramps spread throughout FW. Does that count?

My whole point was to have fun and generate conversation, so yes, that counts. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter