Missmichelle is going live--- starting......NOW!

MissMichelle

DIS Veteran
So kiddos, I am currently sitting at Logan airport waiting for Dunkin to open so I can get my much needed caffiene fix. Only 4 hours till I land in sunny Orlando. I'll be posting live updates of weather, crowds, meals and more.

Hope you will all stick around and enjoy :)

Can't wait to read all about the trip.. Pictures too!!
Happy Birthday:)

Yay! How exciting! You should be landing pretty soon.

Have a great trip! :cool1:

Thanks! Currently on the peoplemover so what else to do but update. Weather was amazing yesterday. Lunch was le cellier and we definitely overate (report and pics when I get home) and dinner at San angel. We did some drinking through the countries and spent time in the tequila bar. Crowds are pretty low. Today we had an extremely long wait for our bus and were 30 minutes Kate for breakfast at the grand Floridian cafe. it just stopped raining ( as soon as we got ponchos) and we r at the MK. Very low crowds and sun is shining bright. Ok ride is ending! I'll update more later after lunch at Tonys or dinner at Kona :)

Sorry everyone! I was having phone issues all week. My iphone kept deciding that turning the screen on all by itself would be a good idea---basically killing my battery by mid day everyday. I have 1200 photos and lots to tell....so I will try to work on it soon. The report will mainly consist of photos since everytime I attempt a written report I end up bailing by day 2 or so. lol
Dining report coming up also on that board so check it out ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter