• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 res I will cancel later today. I made them for a friend. Need to see which will work for her. I'll post when I'm going to cancel to coordinate a time. :)
Good luck to everyone who is still trying, persistence pays off.

Sorry, I am so tired and I haven't read every single page from this morning, but I have a question. Did anyone who had an alert for the 7th on Scout get a text? Just curious. I got nothing.

Thank you to Disney*Enthusiast for starting this thread and for our fellow Dis members for sharing the chaos that has been our past few weeks! It has been fun and exhausting! I was successful in my quest largely because of the efforts of many.
For real. Thank you to whoever started this thread. I was telling my husband this morning - I would have never known about this had I not been on this site. By the time it's posted on Disney Parks Blog later today all the reservations will be gone. Thanks for nothing, Disney!

I have 2 res I will cancel later today. I made them for a friend. Need to see which will work for her. I'll post when I'm going to cancel to coordinate a time. :)
Good luck to everyone who is still trying, persistence pays off.

What days and for how many?

Sorry, I am so tired and I haven't read every single page from this morning, but I have a question. Did anyone who had an alert for the 7th on Scout get a text? Just curious. I got nothing.
No, I signed up for it this morning when I saw the times weren't loaded at 6 a.m. I had to get in the shower and head to work so I figured i would be at the mercy of my trusty Scout. I kept checking myself while getting ready for work and saw the times pop up about 15 minutes later. I think they came and went so fast Scout never got around to them. Seems like it takes it almost 25 minutes to cycle through all the restaurant searches from what I can tell. I just deactivated the watch once I had my time booked.

I don't believe the 7th was ever available to book online with F! or at all with F!.

Those that were lucky enough to get through on the phone booked 'regular' dining reservations for later in the evening, and it doesn't seem like there was very many of those available as they went so quickly. If definitely think those saying the availability for the first evening has been reserved for bloggers etc are onto something.

I don't believe the 7th was ever available to book online with F! or at all with F!.

Those that were lucky enough to get through on the phone booked 'regular' dining reservations for later in the evening, and it doesn't seem like there was very many of those available as they went so quickly. If definitely think those saying the availability for the first evening has been reserved for bloggers etc are onto something.

Sounds about right.

I came downstairs at 7AM, logged onto MDE and got a 4:15P reservation for 12/27. I then came over here to see 30 pages of angst and people sitting up all night. I guess I should count myself lucky, I'll have to buy a lottery ticket today.

Yep, I suspect as much. The Scout question was to help me confirm this in my mind.:) I need to tell myself after so much waiting and checking that I truly did everything I could to land this darn adr.

Yep, I suspect as much. The Scout question was to help me confirm this in my mind.:) I need to tell myself after so much waiting and checking that I truly did everything I could to land this darn adr.
Have you tried calling for the regular dining package? I am so sad for you....hopefully they will release more for that date as we get closer.

I have never had a F! reservation before. Does that mean we can pretty much wait until a few minutes before the show and then go in? No need to worry too much about the crowd right?

As I recall, no, it means you have an earlier window than general admission. If you're not there during the time the F! people have the exclusive access then all seats are opened to general admission and you're in with the rabble.

As I recall, no, it means you have an earlier window than general admission. If you're not there during the time the F! people have the exclusive access then all seats are opened to general admission and you're in with the rabble.
I think that's true of the FP window, but I thought they kept the reserved dining area roped off for the entire show? I may be wrong. But you can for sure get there 20-30 minutes early instead of 60-90.

Have you tried calling for the regular dining package? I am so sad for you....hopefully they will release more for that date as we get closer.

Nothing available via phone. CinderElsa has one on the 7th we are going to try to hand off (so grateful!), so it could work out for me still. Did you get yours, Cluelyss? Hope so, you have been rallying the troops for so long now! :)

I just did this again for the 7th and specifically asked for the regular dining to check and was told there is nothing available :( Our only shot was the 7th because we fly out on the 8th. I'm a little disappointed because it would have been fun but on the other hand I would have had to give up my BOG dinner so at least I have something that evening :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter