• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please explain the difference of with or without Fantasmic? Does it make a difference if you have the dining plan? Thanks!!

Just booked with Fantasmic for 12/6, but not sure if I should change it.

I got our time -5:30 - in Dec for a night that shows closing at 8 and F at 8:30, ...if they add another earlier F show ,like they have in the past at 6:30, will we still only get the pass for the early? Not sure if we would be out of dinner in time to make it.

I called at 7:03. Was on hold for 12 min. Booked non F! F on 11/19 for 6 people. Dining CM said she could see plenty of availability.

I never saw over 6 but someone did get an 8

I was able to book for 9 on 11/14. Really wanted it for 11/15 but never got availability. Tried to break it up into 2 ressies for 5 and 4. Got the ressie for 4 and then there wasn't one available for 5. But, even after wasting time trying to book 9 for 11/15 I had no problem getting 9 on 11/14 all in one reservation.

I'm very confused, the CM I spoke to said a 7:50 reservation on 12/20 specifically says in the notes no characters.... Do you think there is a glitch? I got a 4:25 that specifically says Minnie's but the CM says he could search for regular dinner at H&V that didn't say minnie

I have my confirmation number from my call, but it isn't showing up in the My Disney experience. Thoughts? How long does this take?

I got our time -5:30 - in Dec for a night that shows closing at 8 and F at 8:30, ...if they add another earlier F show ,like they have in the past at 6:30, will we still only get the pass for the early? Not sure if we would be out of dinner in time to make it.
would they do like an 8 and 10 Fantasmic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter