• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just called to modify and I was able to change my booking from the F! package to the regular dinner on 11/16 at 5:35 pm for 5!!! So flipping excited!!

I was on hold and then the call dropped! Starting all over again now. I have a 6:30pm on Dec 15 Fantastmic but would really like it without Fant. We'll see what they can do!

Yeah it's worth it, otherwise you'd be stressing until you got to do, and who knows if it'd be available then!

I could cry, been stalking this reservation like everyone else, and can't get anything the entire 10 days we are there!!!!!!!!!

Call them and try to get something that way. There should be plenty of availability over 10 days especially if there is still availability for Christmas week!

Please remember that sometimes HS closes early for private parties so that and if there is no Fantasmic night but be why some of these dates are not coming up. Also, remember, people will not be cancelling SciFi and MM so, if you were looking at any of those options for other days, now might be the time to check as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter