• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.

So on a couple of days it actually let me book 2 reservations 5 & 10 minutes apart but the day I have a F & W Seminar I get the message that I have a conflict. What a messed up system!

I can not get nov 7!!! I am so angry the amount of time I wasted. My scout never alerted me I fell asleep for five minutes and now I'll have to rearrange all of our dining and trips if I want this cause all I could get was the 10th.

still seems to be plenty for week of Christmas, which kind of surprised me. I was looking for only 2 people but it's still open ( even Christmas Eve). Hoping they go fast so it made it worth getting us so early this AM.

i am now going to have ot work on 1 hr of swgot one for 11/7 by calling - it past the fantasmic time - it is at 6:20 so try calling!!

Took a quick shower so I would be ready to call. Can't find anything for either of my dates. Did anyone get 11/12?

I didn't get a notification from Scout either. I'm glad I stayed up and kept checking this thread instead of going back to sleep and letting the text from Scout wake me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter