• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are already open for BOG! I just scored breakfast on Nov 19th!
Oh, oops! I was about 45 behind you guys. You guys are on top of things!! :)
I just got our Breakfast Reservation for Nov 17th at BOG!! It also states that we can place our order started on Oct. 18th...I had seen earlier that you wouldn't be able to place your order early...but I guess that has changed too!!

I can't believe how emotionally invested I am in this ADR. It would be funny...if it wasn't so stressful lol. On the plus side, I did score an 8:00 BoG reservation!

Is everyone else scared to walk away from their computer/phone/tablet, even for a minute?! I keep thinking as soon as I turn my back, it'll pop up and I'll miss it. Ugh! After that stealth BOG release, it's not just paranoia now! :crazy2:

Me! I walked away, and bam! Almost missed BOG!

I was able to score 2 BOG reservations for our 9 day trip as well. I wasn't fast enough to get the 8am time I hoped for but got one day with an 8:55 where my Mom will be with me, and another day with an 8:30 (which is great because that day we are doing BBB). Will we still get early entry with the 8:55? I know the 8:55 won't be helpful with park touring, but I'm hoping to get in around 8:30 for a leisurely walk down Main Street. Any experience with this?

I read your post from the other day. I interpreted the CM's response to you to mean 48 hours from when you were actually on the phone with her. Looks like going by my interpretation her hint was off by just about 6 hours.
I asked the CM if I should be up early today on Aug 3rd to book Minnie's Holiday and I took her response to mean no...check back 48 hours after that...meaning I THINK wednesday morning for Minnies

I just emailed the owner of the ADR search site I use (it wouldn't let me type the name here) and asked if they had thought about adding Minnie's Holiday and Dine as a drop down choice under special events since we are pretty sure that's what it's being called. It never hurts to ask, right ? LOL....I'm beyond obsessed with this reservation and only have two nights that will work. I leave for Punta Cana (I know, poor me) on Friday morning at 6am Texas time...so REALLY would love it to be before then or I'm afraid I'm never going to get it =(

***I typed the name of the adr search site and it blocked it out so edited how I worded it. I guess there are restrictions on posting names for companies but you guys post about scout so I was confused. Sorry, new here

We're excited for it as well! Unfortunately we cannot add Minnie's Holiday & Dine Dinner to our event list until it becomes available on Disney's reservation page. Hopefully that will be soon!

Have a magical day!

We're excited for it as well! Unfortunately we cannot add Minnie's Holiday & Dine Dinner to our event list until it becomes available on Disney's reservation page. Hopefully that will be soon!

Have a magical day!
Ugh. Good thinking though!!

I asked the CM if I should be up early today on Aug 3rd to book Minnie's Holiday and I took her response to mean no...check back 48 hours after that...meaning I THINK wednesday morning for Minnies

After I replied I remembered you asked about Minnie & not BOG. But something big did happen within 48 hours. I'm expecting Minnie to show up pretty soon now but before she told you.

I just called and asked about Minnie's. The CM took forever to check and verify a launch date. I don't know if she was emailing or checking a system or what. She said it would be Thursday morning and I should check online at 6:00am that day.
I hope they are right but I'm going to keep checking every day. I don't trust them anymore lol.

I think that I am going to keep obsessively checking before that . . . just in case!
I would continue to check because they told me something along those lines for Candlelight Proc. the next day in my obsessed checking I suddenly stumbled on Candlelight being open. A day before they had kinda sorta hinted when it would be. I went and checked BoG real fast as we have lunch at 1:15 Christmas day and I wanted a bit earlier, hoping people might switch to breakfast and give up a lunch ressie, it did offer me 9:50 breakfast lol. Anyways, checked for Minnie just now as well. No Minnie yet.

I just called and asked about Minnie's. The CM took forever to check and verify a launch date. I don't know if she was emailing or checking a system or what. She said it would be Thursday morning and I should check online at 6:00am that day.
The fact that they are giving out a date (the SAME date....to several people) is good news.

The fact that they are giving out a date (the SAME date....to several people) is good news.

Well, they gave out a date to a lot of people about BOG and jumped the gun. So, now, I think that it will be Thursday morning -- at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter