Minnie Mouse Bag Found Inside A Wall

They were made by a company called Cristin. It is a children’s school/ lunch bag. I’m not sure of the year, but it appears to be 60s- 70s based on materials and the clasp. All examples I’ve found are in the UK. On auction sites they go for around £9. I hope this helps.

They were made by a company called Cristin. It is a children’s school/ lunch bag. I’m not sure of the year, but it appears to be 60s- 70s based on materials and the clasp. All examples I’ve found are in the UK. On auction sites they go for around £9. I hope this helps.
Very helpful, thank you!

Hello all,

I found this Minnie Mouse bag inside a wall in a house, alongside other items from the 1950’s to 1980’s.
I’m asking for any information and any pricing information people have on it 😁

thank you

please find photos on the link below!

I don’t know anything about it but you should post your pictures to the Things Found in Walls group on Facebook. They can probably help you out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter