• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Minnie Head Birthday DISign with matching Family

redredreeves

Earning My Ears
Good Morning!
We are visiting Magic Kingdom on my daughter's 5th Birthday! I want to make us all matching t-shirts. Any help or direction is appreciated.
For Birthday girl--
I would like the classic Minnie head design with a red and white polka dot birthday hat
Evie Bella as the name in the center
and Birthday Girl as a circular frame around the head (If you think it will fit)
If possible, I would like the Minnie Head that is black on top and red polka dot on bottom.
2014 in one of the ears.

For the others.
Daddy with classic Mickey head with red pants and buttons. 2014 in one ear.
Mommy with classic Minnie Head with bow and bottom half polka dots. 2014 in one ear.
Morning and Ruby done as classic Minnie head with bow and bottom half polka dots and 2014 in one ear.
To match the frame on Birthday girl's shirt, I would like Big Sister (to go along with Morning's shirt) and Little Sister (to go along with Ruby's shirt). Again, the circular frames if you think it will fit. You are the expert here!

I want to iron these onto white or red shirts.
We are going in September, so I am in no hurry. Please let me know if I have forgotten anything!! I read all the rules, but it was a lot to take in.
-Sunni
:cheer2:

-Lady B-
Thank you so much! I love them. That was really fast work!

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help and talent on this!!
-Sunni

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter