Mine ride

jimim

DIS Veteran
Just walked by it. All the walls r down. The ones by pooh too. Only shrubs I front of lineup area. We just walked by it. Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

That is awesome and exciting!!!!! We will be there in a week and a half and I am hoping it's up and running by then. ILL BE WAITING IN LINE :)

Is there any news on when this ride opens? I'm sure nothing official but even rumours?

Man it just looks so ready to go. Yesterday they were cleaning some props with just spray cleaner and rags and some of the guys were working on little things like lights and the steps. Nothing major going on at all. Looks like the final punch list to me.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Where exactly is the ride entrance? Is it on the side by Pooh or the side by the Little Mermaid?

Across from Pooh.
ya goo spot for it now seeing everything down. Has the most walking space over there. The cue is nice and covered too. Saw some fans up yesterday for those hot upcoming months.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I heard media event is friday the 2nd but no fast passes are available yet for anydates at all! so geeked!!

I won't be back at WDW for a few months, but I was wondering if the best way to get to the Mine Train at park opening will be to go through the castle or bear right at the Hub and swing around toward Cosmic Ray's and the teacups.

Through the castle would probably be shorter, but until the Anna/Elsa craze dies down that could be extremely congested and borderline dangerous.

On that visit we will be entering the park on our daughter's CM pass so advance FPs probably won't be an option. At least if we go on an AM EMH day there shouldn't be any FP returns for the first hour.

I want to FastPass+ 7DMT......but I also want to see the queue!!!!! I'm riding standby first and book my FastPass+ to ride at night! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter