• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mindful Morning Magic

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
Has anyone had the opportunity to experience this DVC perk at the Disneyland Hotel? What was it like? I booked it for next week and looking forward to it.

I don’t know if your class happened already, but I did it in January and it was fun since it was free, but nothing that special (though the instructor was great and it was nice to start the day with some stretching). A little early, but since I was coming from the east coast it didn’t feel as bad.

Ours was taught by the spa’s lead fitness instructor who also taught the $100+ runDisney yoga class in front of the castle the day before. She has great energy and the class was accessible for all levels. They provide a mat to borrow and also give you a water bottle, snack bar, and hand warmers if it’s cold.

The location isn’t anything special, like some of the exercise classes they have in the park.

Definitely a fun free activity if you don’t mind waking up early for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter