Minas Fish House Happy Hour

DVC Doctor

Member since 2001
DVC Gold
I just wanted to share that one of our favorite things to do was hit the Four Seasons Mina's Fish House for happy hour from 3-5pm. They have reduced priced drinks and food and it was awesome (especially considering our favorite Disney restaurant was closed). However, you need reservations.

Highly recommended.

Also, we had dinner there twice and it was fantastic both times. Make sure to order the drink in a SPAM can.

Do you have to have reservations for happy hour?

Yes, you need reservations for happy hour.

And, @DVC Doctor, how far out did you make them? I just took a peek, and i was finding no available reservations for many dates I checked, ranging from two weeks out through Sept.

I booked them when I was at Aulani for the next day or two without an issue. However, one day was sold out and we asked to be on wait list and it came thru. Also, you can always just stop by and ask if there are any openings. I think they reserve several spots for 4 seasons guests that often dont show up.

We ate at Mina's Fish House last night. Fresh Opakapaka. It was excellent! Highly recommend. We felt the food, service and view were much better than Ama Ama. Hopefully, when Ama Ama returns it will be re-imagined!

You defintiely need reservations and can also make them for Happy Hour. Thanks @DVC Doctor!

We ate at Mina's Fish House last night. Fresh Opakapaka. It was excellent! Highly recommend. We felt the food, service and view were much better than Ama Ama. Hopefully, when Ama Ama returns it will be re-imagined!

You defintiely need reservations and can also make them for Happy Hour. Thanks @DVC Doctor!
We are thinking of eating there in September for our 25th wedding anniversary. Is it a special occasion type of restaurant?

We are thinking of eating there in September for our 25th wedding anniversary. Is it a special occasion type of restaurant?
Absolutely! Perfect for a special occasion. Great view, fabulous service, fresh fish was spectacular and extensive wine list. Pricey but worth it especially for a special occasion!

Just to put my 2 cents in, I tried to reserve on Open Table but no availability. I called and asked if reservations are needed for happy hour. He said yes, but only Four Seasons resort guests can reserve for happy hour. I ended up making reservations for lunch at La Hiki instead.

Just to put my 2 cents in, I tried to reserve on Open Table but no availability. I called and asked if reservations are needed for happy hour. He said yes, but only Four Seasons resort guests can reserve for happy hour. I ended up making reservations for lunch at La Hiki instead.
That is strange. I made reservations for 4:30 as a non resort guest by calling reservations last month. I am not sure if they will honor my reservations. Anyways, we have a backup at Longhis at Marriott. This is for our last day dinner. Any reviews on Longhis? The menu to us is more appealing as kids have a lot more options and wife is vegetarian. Which one should we go with considering kids as well. we plan to drop one reservation soon so that someone else is able to grab it.

We went for happy hour on Saturday 5/15 and got in with no reservation. There were 5 of us and we got there right at 3- they seated us inside. Maybe we were just lucky, but it was very easy!

We went for happy hour on Saturday 5/15 and got in with no reservation. There were 5 of us and we got there right at 3- they seated us inside. Maybe we were just lucky, but it was very easy!
It looks like the deck is beautiful - did you want to sit inside or was it full outside at that time?

We went to Mina’s in late March and enjoyed it (as FS guests this time). There was a family that didn’t have reservations and they were allowed to wait for a table (non-happy hour). In regards to the comment about only accepting FS guests... perhaps when social-distancing measures at the resort are loosened, they’ll be more lenient/have more options...? And now that I think about it, I did see a few tables that appeared to come from Aulani (decked out in Disney gear).

Just wanted to give an update on this. We were at Aulani 9/22-10/1. We walked over to Mina's on 9/30 (no reservation) for happy hour and were seated immediately. No problem at all. Good prices and food.

I called last week and made a happy hour reservation for 11/18. I wanted one of the two days prior but there was no OpenTable availability, and the agent informed me there was a buyout/private event those two days. Excited to try it!

Good to hear this, I just made reservations for happy hour when we're there in a few weeks. I reserved on the Four Seasons site - powered by OpenTable. No note about needing to be a guest, just the usual Hawaii Covid protocols we will see everywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter