Military discounts at USH and Knotts?

lalasmama

DIS Veteran
Planning a trip to So Cal. Usually we only do DLR, however, this time, we're taking 2 weeks, driving from Oregon to San Francisco to the general DLR area. DH and I haven't been to USH since we were young kids (7-ish) when our respective families both went on that traditional OR-to-SoCal road trip parents seem to think the kids will enjoy so much and then end up hearing "Are we there yet?" 1861757287 times ;)

So, I'm assuming USH and Knotts are 1-day parks. We are a retired military family, so we get a fair price break on our DLR tickets. Any idea if USH and Knotts offer similar discounts?

If I'm seeing it right, Knotts has a 3-day-in-advance-online ticket for $44, which is the same as their normal military price. Am I getting that correct?

.. I can't find an actual price ("just contact your MWR" it says on the page I found) for an USH military discount. Any idea??

Did you find out any info on military discounts to USH? I am just beginning to look into the prices for this. My youngest is a HUGE HP fan and has been saving every penny to be able to afford a trip to see the Wizarding World of HP. It's so much easier to find military discount information for Disney than it is for USH! Why the big mystery?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter