Miley Cyrus/Jonas Brothers....what age children?

Daughter (8) was really into Hannah Montana last year.

As far as the Jonas Brothers, I'd say those around 31 are most into them. ;)
DD has J.B. backpack, lunch box, t-shirts, & more. Of course, mainly b/c I buy them. :) For my 31st b-day my husband bought me a J.B. shirt. I also took DD to see them for her first concert. We like them b/c it's music that we can both enjoy.

My kids all like the Jonas Brothers but, do not care too much for Miley/Hannah.
They do not have any clothes, etc. The boys are 11 and 8, they listen to their music and that is it.
My almost 5 year old daughter loves Nick. She tells everyone that he is her boyfriend..lol.

my daughter who is 6.5 is a big hannah montana fan,,she'll tell you she's the biggest one around,,lol,,anyways,,she has liked HM for a good year maybe a bit more,,also she just started liking the jonas bro,and wants their cd,,she also likes the cheetah girls and as for some time

oi vey,,its starts young doesn't it

Daughter (8) was really into Hannah Montana last year.

As far as the Jonas Brothers, I'd say those around 31 are most into them. ;)
DD has J.B. backpack, lunch box, t-shirts, & more. Of course, mainly b/c I buy them. :) For my 31st b-day my husband bought me a J.B. shirt. I also took DD to see them for her first concert. We like them b/c it's music that we can both enjoy.

:rotfl: This 31 year old would have to agree with you ;)

I took my DD7, to the concert in Jan, and she loved her. Now, she is not so much into her. She seen what she has done and is becoming and not really interested. She listens to her music, but does not watch her show, or wears any of her clothing. Which is fine with me.

My kids really do not care for Hannah Montana but both my girls, 8 and 12 love love love the Jonas Brothers. We just saw them in concert last week and they were beside themselves!

My just 3yo DS love miley and the jonas brother and the suite life of zack and cody!He would rather watch the "big kid" shows than anything else now!

I have a 14 year old and an 18 year old who have been in love with the Jonas Brothers for 2 or 3 years now (yes, before most everyone else knew about them). They found them on the internet. They've seen them in concert 3 times and even met them backstage at the HOB in Myrtle Beach last year. As for Miley: they can't stand her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter