• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mike & Suzy's Honeymoon Photo Filled Food Adventure

Thanks for the Boma review, the food all sounds so good, I can't wait to try it.

Laur's princess:

IMG_2987.jpg

Is that an eyeball at the lower left there? It sure looks like one. :laughing:

I always look forward to your installments, Mike. Do you guys have another trip planned anytime soon?

Do you guys have another trip planned anytime soon?

Not to DW. We were there a long time and pretty much saw everything we wanted to see.

I'm just trying to finish the trip report. I'm about 2/3rds, or 3/4ths done, I think.

Is that an eyeball at the lower left there? It sure looks like one. :laughing:

I always look forward to your installments, Mike. Do you guys have another trip planned anytime soon?

I thought it looked like an eyeball too! :lmao:

Did any one else notice the on the dessert plate Honeymoon was spelled Honeymon??:rotfl:

After a night at Boma the couple wasn't very hungry. They just got a standard breakfast at the standard All-Star cafeteria, and after standing in a standard line, the standard breakfast was standard;
IMG_3001.jpg

Then off to Animal Kingdom which is by far the most beautiful and largest park. Given that the couple had walked five minutes and hadn't eaten in almost an hour, it was time for a snack. You know, when you think about it, eating a Mickey shaped food is a little weird. Your symbolically eating an anthropomorphisized rodent. Perhaps it wouldn't have seemed so weird if Suzy hadn't screamed, "I'm eating your head Mickey! Resistance is futile, I will consume you and you will provide nourishment for me! Mwa-ha-ha!"
IMG_3013.jpg

Later on, Mike and Suzy avoided getting very wet on a ride who's entire purpose is to make you very wet, so in celebration of their victory over water, it was time for a ceremonial devouring of a turkey leg. Now, last time Mike was in Disney World (at the turn of the century) he was a little puzzled why all these people were just walking around with big slabs of meat on bones munching on it like they were Fred Flintstone. Yet by the end of the trip, he really wanted to get one, but time and chance proved too much for the lad and no turkey leg was had.

But this trip, oh this trip he was determined to taste turkey-flesh! And taste it he did. He savored it, and munched it, and gobbled (gobbled, get it? Get it?) it;
IMG_3114.jpg

And once the Turkey was defeated he raised it and shouted "Victory!" like he was Johnny Drama;
IMG_3116.jpg

My DS#1 is getting married at Disney THIS December and I told him he HAS to read your review! I've enjoyed it so much - laughed out loud at work (yes, I'm supposed to be working but boss is out of town - shhhh!). Can't wait for the next installment!

Great reviews! One of my favorite I have read on here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter