Microtel Inn and Suites

crazelion

<font color=blue>Form feet and legs...form arms an
Microtel Inn and Suites
7531 Canada Avenue
Orlando, FL 34480

Suppose Date of July 3 to 9 2006 for a Conference for work.

Cost per night: 55.46 total for whole stay was 380.00 give take a few dollars.

The hotel looks excellent from the outside. The first thing notice when walk into the lobby that hotel has no AC at all. It appear the air was broken. There was line in the lobby to check in so I had to wait my turn. As waiting my turn I notice the orange juice machine was broken in the breakfeast area and looks like it had not been working for a while.

Alot people in was complaint about there their rooms was not clean and the ac was not working.

Finally it was my turn to check for my room and realize the hotel clerk could not speak very good English at all. Plus he was the only person working the desk at the time. First he ask for my name so he could look my hotel room. After seaching for my room he could not found my room that I booked.

Lucky that I had my papers where booked the room on www.hotelkingdom.com where he could look up the number for my room. He finally found the room. Than inform me that room that I booked 2 months ago is sold out the upgrade me to a Juinor Suite for free. I was upset because I want a room with 2 beds and non-smoking room at that.

So okey fine I take Junior Suite with the King and sleeper sofa. He give the key to the room off I went.

Took the elevator to 3rd floor the elevator did not have air either and I almost pass out from the heat. Finally we was on the 3rd floor hallways had no air either.

Finally got to my room and open the door. There was at least 200 flyers in the floor and I almost slip on one.

Whatever chemical that they clean room with flare up my asthma bad I had run from the room and pull my inhaler. The room did not have sofa at all let sofa bed.

Back to lobby get my money back because i can't stay there.

Overall give the hotel a F because room condtions and lobby did not have air.

I easy person to make happy all the hotel had be was clean and have air in would have happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter