• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

I am curious about this as well! I've been looking at past dates trying to guess, but actually knowing would be a lot easier :)

Figure on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, most likely starting Nov 7 or Nov 9, last one most likely Dec 17 (although last year the last one was Dec 22), but no parties the week of Thanksgiving.

There will most likely be parties through that last week before Christmas just depends on what they choose for the last day. The 22 this year falls on a Friday.

Super excited to get the dates and start planning!

Figure on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, most likely starting Nov 7 or Nov 9, last one most likely Dec 17 (although last year the last one was Dec 22), but no parties the week of Thanksgiving.

So there will be a party on the Sunday after Thanksgiving...Nov 26th???

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter