Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Lets Talk Characters!

Jack showed up at 6:15 tonight. I got in line just before 6 and it was already long. I'm guessing about 1 hour long. Maybe more.

Just do me a big favor report on the lines for dwarfs and santa when you get a chance.

We were there thurs.. The line for Anna and elas was still an hr long at 11:00pm! The cut off the lines with other characters at 11:00 even though the app said until 11:30:(

We were there thurs.. The line for Anna and elas was still an hr long at 11:00pm! The cut off the lines with other characters at 11:00 even though the app said until 11:30:(

Got2sammies, thank you very much! That is long, but not the 5 hours I have heard it used to be during the day. I think it will be a priority to get Anna and Elsa, as well as the princesses with their princes, on that first night. We can then focus on the other characters, parade and fireworks the second night.

I'm still gonna get Mickey minnie Donald Scrooge daisy goofy and dwarfs I might get the princess and princes on the second

Can anyone report on what time people start lining up for Rapunzel and Flynn? I've read everything from 5:30 to 6:45 :confused3

Just do me a big favor report on the lines for dwarfs and santa when you get a chance.

From 12/16 party...
Got in long line at 6:15 for dwarfs..saw them at 7:40. They came out at 6:50, took a break at 7:30, but were back within 2 minutes. ;) We were asked if a Make a Wish family could cut in front of us and of course we said that would be fine.

Only missed one show. The 11:45 in Tomorrowland was cancelled.

Got to park at 3:50 and they were letting people in. We did POTC with a 30 min. wait. AND since when did they drench us on that. I did remark as we got on the boat, we were in first row, that the water looked high, and coming off the dark down part we were splashed…socked shoes and socks, underwear, front of shirt, so we just went and rode Splash Mountain with a 20 min. wait.

Next we grabbed a turkey leg, ate it and then to Philharmagic and then dwarf line. After watched Elsa castle lighting thing, not our favorite, and then to the Jungle Cruise (about a 10 min. wait) and next a great ride on BTMRR (about a 5 min wait). Back to the castle for castle light show and wonderful fireworks. Then 2 rides on Buzz (no wait)..scored over 699,000 points first time through and bit more the second, but we were stopped in one room for a min. or so.

Stopped by for the special mint sundae and then watched the 10:30 parade (almost 30 min.long and not our favorite) in Fontierland with plans to quickly move to the Dwarf Mine train. That worked well, as it was a 20 min. wait…shortest we saw all night. It was a 40 min. (perhaps more) at 11:55pm. Next 11:20 show at castle, then back to Dumbo ( I have to ride it every time I go) and then 11:45 show in Tomorrowland--but it was cancelled??

We ate the snicker doodle cookies and hot chocolate, I had apple juice as it was warm outside and I was thirsty.

The weather was perfect, the shows/special events seemed crowded, but manageable. It is easier for us as we are two adults without children.

Where exactly does Sandy Claws meet? I know in new fantasyland but is it in the tent where Minnie and the gang meet durning the day? Thanks!!

From 12/16 party...
Got in long line at 6:15 for dwarfs..saw them at 7:40. They came out at 6:50, took a break at 7:30, but were back within 2 minutes. ;) We were asked if a Make a Wish family could cut in front of us and of course we said that would be fine.

Only missed one show. The 11:45 in Tomorrowland was cancelled.

Got to park at 3:50 and they were letting people in. We did POTC with a 30 min. wait. AND since when did they drench us on that. I did remark as we got on the boat, we were in first row, that the water looked high, and coming off the dark down part we were splashed…socked shoes and socks, underwear, front of shirt, so we just went and rode Splash Mountain with a 20 min. wait.

Next we grabbed a turkey leg, ate it and then to Philharmagic and then dwarf line. After watched Elsa castle lighting thing, not our favorite, and then to the Jungle Cruise (about a 10 min. wait) and next a great ride on BTMRR (about a 5 min wait). Back to the castle for castle light show and wonderful fireworks. Then 2 rides on Buzz (no wait)..scored over 699,000 points first time through and bit more the second, but we were stopped in one room for a min. or so.

Stopped by for the special mint sundae and then watched the 10:30 parade (almost 30 min.long and not our favorite) in Fontierland with plans to quickly move to the Dwarf Mine train. That worked well, as it was a 20 min. wait…shortest we saw all night. It was a 40 min. (perhaps more) at 11:55pm. Next 11:20 show at castle, then back to Dumbo ( I have to ride it every time I go) and then 11:45 show in Tomorrowland--but it was cancelled??

We ate the snicker doodle cookies and hot chocolate, I had apple juice as it was warm outside and I was thirsty.

The weather was perfect, the shows/special events seemed crowded, but manageable. It is easier for us as we are two adults without children.

Thanks for the report! I will make sure I am in line early for the dwarfs!

Can anyone report on what time people start lining up for Rapunzel and Flynn? I've read everything from 5:30 to 6:45 :confused3

I can't confirm what time people were lining up, but when I finished meeting the dwarfs it was around 7:05 and the posted wait was 20 minutes.

We did POTC with a 30 min. wait. AND since when did they drench us on that. I did remark as we got on the boat, we were in first row, that the water looked high, and coming off the dark down part we were splashed…socked shoes and socks, underwear, front of shirt, so we just went and rode Splash Mountain with a 20 min. wait.

OMG THIS! Also rode in the first row and got absolutely soaked. I had no idea you got THAT wet...was so not a happy camper haha

I can't confirm what time people were lining up, but when I finished meeting the dwarfs it was around 7:05 and the posted wait was 20 minutes.

That's great news! I seriously doubted 5:30 was correct, I was thinking around 6:30 at the earliest and that sounds about right if the wait was only 20 minutes. Thanks!

Went to the party last night! Had a short visit as we were traveling with a 1 year old, but in case anyone is interested in our report (with Photos).

Character List

Character Report: November 16

15191113884_6f4a65d6f6_b.jpg

Anyone have any information on if Jack Sparrow starts right at his 7:15 posted start time? How were the waits?

He and Flynn are our only priorities!!

Thanks!

Anyone have any information on if Jack Sparrow starts right at his 7:15 posted start time? How were the waits?

He and Flynn are our only priorities!!

Thanks!

Interested in this as well! Captain Jack, Flynn, and Goofy Santa are mine! :thumbsup2

I was at the party last night. Got in line for Jack around 4:45 and there were about a dozen parties ahead of me. At that point we were lining up outside the tent, but they moved us inside before the kind got too long. Jack came out at 6:15, by which time the queue had extended outside the tent. Jack kept the line moving and I was done by 6:30. Passed thru Fantasyland and lines for Dwarves and Snow/Aurora were quite long. Got into line for Peter Pan and Wendy at 6:50 - they were very interactive and took a while with each Guest.

Waited in a moderate line for the Ducks and then got in the Snow/Aurora line around 8:15 and was told it would be about an hour. The royals were VERY chatty with everyone and the line moved VERY slowly. Their set ended at 8:45 and they came back out at 9:00. Missed Celebrate the Magic and when the fireworks started at 9:30, they went in and came back at 10:00. I was 3rd in line at that point and was done around 10:15.

After the second parade, i was going to line up for Mickey, but we were told he was not in Christmas attire, so I went back to Storybook Circus and waited in a short line for Minnie and an even shorter one for Goofy.

Not nearly as many characters as I've gotten in past parties, but all the interactions themselves were wonderful. And, it turns out that Fantasyland is not a bad spot for Holiday Wishes, if you know when to look where.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter