Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2022

Historically, it's never been for all nights except for Halloween and the night before or after. It's only been for the first few (earliest) parties. My guess is that it will be the same for this year.
Oops. I must have confused DVC discount with AAA discounts. AAA.com.

I haven't been to the MNSSHP in years. I read that prior to COVID they let DVC members in at 2 pm, and that is still unanswered for 2022. Any 411 on a 2 pm start? Also, if you go in at 2 pm (or 4 pm), can you still ride all the rides before the official start time? Thanks.

I haven't been to the MNSSHP in years. I read that prior to COVID they let DVC members in at 2 pm, and that is still unanswered for 2022. Any 411 on a 2 pm start? Also, if you go in at 2 pm (or 4 pm), can you still ride all the rides before the official start time? Thanks.
Nothing has been said regarding 2pm entry for DVC members, so right now I'm assuming it will be 4pm entry for everyone. You'll have access to rides as soon as you enter the park whether 4pm or 6 pm.

It’s a $10 discount, but party dates for the discount still have not been released.
A $10 discount, wow disney, don't hurt yourself. LOL. Also, try undercover tourist for tickets too. last year after I bought ours for the party ( which I doubt we go to again), I found they had them for 2$ cheaper than DVC discount.

A $10 discount, wow disney, don't hurt yourself. LOL. Also, try undercover tourist for tickets too. last year after I bought ours for the party ( which I doubt we go to again), I found they had them for 2$ cheaper than DVC discount.
It’s better than $5. I gladly took it and ran, as happy to see the event return this year. Hope it Follow the traditional party structure.

The hours for the night I am attending are 7 to midnight. I know it will be as crowded as heck all but I’m wondering if it might start to thin out a little towards the end of the night?

Don’t forget if you’re Mil or Eligible for Mil Benefits, you can also purchase the tickets from SOG! No taxes, so that’s a bit of a savings for some. Fedex Fee has increased to $15 up from $10 or you can ask them to hold them at the desk for you(if they still offer that)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter