Mickey's Magical Milestones - ever done it ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
Mickey's Magical Milestones @ MK

Mickey's Magical Milestones is a new two-hour tour in the Magic Kingdom. Tour-goers age 10 and up visit attractions and special locations that retrace Mickey Mouse's fabled career. The tour, which costs $25 per person, is held every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9 a.m., starting at the Guided Tour Garden adjacent to City Hall (just inside the Magic Kingdom Main Entrance). There is a 15 percent discount available for DVC Members and Annual Passholders. Arrive at least 15 minutes before tour start time (theme park admission is NOT included in tour price). For more information and reservations call 407-WDW-TOUR (939-8687).

Has anyone ever tried the tour ?
How is it ?
What if it a rainy day ?
Walking for 2 hours straight ?

I'll be there is a couple weeks - if you don't hear before then, I'll let you know how it goes. BTW - 2 hours of walking isn't bad at all. Heck, when you're in the parks, you walk all day. I did Behind the Magic and it was no problem - I am hoping the tour is fun as this is the first year DD can go with us.

I think we're doing the tour on March 3rd or 4th... don't have my schedule right here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter