Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5K

DCbride

DIS Veteran
Just noticed they "named" the family 5K fun run during the Wine and Dine half weekend- Mickey's Jingle Jungle. Do you think it will be a Christmas theme, since it was a Halloween theme the past 2 years?

We are registered, regardless :thumbsup2

I won't run W &D again but I want to do the 5K as it sounds fun (and I assume it'll be Christmas themed since the parks get decorated that early..)

-em

I have a question for those that have done the 5K before... If registered to run can you stay in the park the rest of the day without an additional pass/ticket for that day or do you have to exit and re-enter??

I have a question for those that have done the 5K before... If registered to run can you stay in the park the rest of the day without an additional pass/ticket for that day or do you have to exit and re-enter??

You've got to exit and re-enter -- they don't through in park admission, alas!

Actually the route begins and ends in the parking lot, so you never get to actually stay in the park. When we did EE, we got a free 1 day pass, but I think the registration fee was higher. While the rides are not open, it is fun running through the park!

My family of 4 is all registered and very excited about it. My DH and I made it a new years resolution to do a 5k each month, we just did our 7th yesterday. The Disney one is definitely the one I'm looking forward to most!

What a great NY resolution! My Dd5 will be running the kids race too. And I agree that AK would not be my Jingle theme pick...

Hi guys. We're planning a trip to Disney and I'm considering running in the 5K. Can anyone tell me if you get a discount code for Disney tickets when you register? And if so, how much the discount is? Thanks!

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter