Mickey's Backyard BBQ

voelker06

Earning My Ears
We are having dinner at Mickey's Backyard BBQ at 6:30 on the 4th of July. Does anyone know if dinner will be over by the time the fireworks start, and is there anywhere to watch them from at Fort Wilderness/ Wilderness Lodge. Wasn't sure with all the construction going on, over there.
Thanks!!

I'm pretty sure that I've read you can see Wishes from the beach at Fort Wilderness. I have no idea about the timing on the barbecue.

We are having dinner at Mickey's Backyard BBQ at 6:30 on the 4th of July. Does anyone know if dinner will be over by the time the fireworks start, and is there anywhere to watch them from at Fort Wilderness/ Wilderness Lodge. Wasn't sure with all the construction going on, over there.
Thanks!!

Are you thinking Fort Wilderness/Wilderness Lodge are the same place? The are two distinctly different resorts. Fort Wilderness is the campground, and Wilderness Lodge is a "wilderness themed" resort hotel. They are sort of near each other, but not exactly. The beach area of Wilderness Lodge is currently closed secondary to construction.
There are some obstructed, not great views of Wishes from the Fort Wilderness beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter