Mickey Waffle Maker

8gr8mouseketeers

Mouseketeer
I know this topic has come up on the dis before, so I thought I would share. :) The classic mickey waffle makers have been hard to find for awhile. The one available has been the small shapes of the fab five. Anyway, tonight I found the full mickey head waffle maker at Barnes & Noble online. It is $34.99, free shipping, and code E9A4D3D takes 15% off (expires tonight 11/6). If you are a member of ebates, B&N is 8% as well. :thumbsup2

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/dis...2?ean=655772007827&itm=1&usri=mickey%2bwaffle

I saw it online while looking today at Kohl's. They have kitchen appliances on sale for 15-40% off. Sorry I don't remember the price. They had a small and large Mickey head waffle maker and a princess waffle maker.

I didn't know they were hard to find. Hope this helps someone!

How ironic - this year I decided I really wanted to get a mickey waffle maker for DH for Christmas. Couldn't find one in the stores and posted on CL looking for one. Bought a used one off of a wonderful lady just over a week ago. Now they're at Kohls?!!

Oh well at least I didn't pay too much for it :lmao:

Thanks. I just ordered one for Christmas from B&N. My kids are going to be excited. I know these are hard to find.
I was not able to use the expired code but did find one for 7% off E7E4K9K. And the shipping was still free.

I think the B&N one is sold out :(

It doesn't show a price or have an option of buying it!

yes, i just looked at that and when I ordered this morning there was a price. That was fast!

Thanks guys, I got the princess one for DN 2.5 she thinks she's a little princess and loves waffles. She will use this for years (DD13 has had her Mickey one since she was 4)
Even got it with 20% off Amex code (B9B4H4W ) expires Nov 20 and 8% ebates. I loves a deal :-)

I know this topic has come up on the dis before, so I thought I would share. :) The classic mickey waffle makers have been hard to find for awhile. The one available has been the small shapes of the fab five. Anyway, tonight I found the full mickey head waffle maker at Barnes & Noble online. It is $34.99, free shipping, and code E9A4D3D takes 15% off (expires tonight 11/6). If you are a member of ebates, B&N is 8% as well. :thumbsup2

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/dis...2?ean=655772007827&itm=1&usri=mickey%2bwaffle

Wow this is perfect! Now I need something to make Mickey head rice crispies. My second favorite thing after the waffles:)

I like the flip kind of waffle maker so much better. I had a plain one like these and it didn't do very well making waffles.

It would be nice to have a mickey waffle maker though!

Wow this is perfect! Now I need something to make Mickey head rice crispies. My second favorite thing after the waffles:)

The parks have a Mickey head cookie cutter that would work for rice crispy mickey head. You could just make the rice crispy bars, cut out the Mickey head and dip in chocolate, roll into your choice of yummy treats and enjoy.

I wonder if the Disney Store online carries one? It'd be worth a look.

I had one, that looks exactly like the waffles at Disney, it's by Vitantonio. Sold it on Ebay for nearly a $100.

I really wanted it, but when I tried to make waffles, they just didn't turn out well. They kept falling apart. Maybe I didn't do the batter right, but it didn't vary for pancakes or waffles, so I wound up with pancakes in the end.

I've had that waffle iron for years. It is probably the most used applianace we have, LOL! Mickey waffles are a staple here after every slumber party.

My trip to Disney World isn't complete without a Mickey Waffle... That's one of the things on my must do list every time I go. :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter