Mickey/Minnie's house question

No. They are completely different. Minnie's is much smaller in CA, whereas Mickey's is much larger in CA.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you actually meet Mickey at his house at WDW. At DL he's in his house.

I'm not too sure, But the post above me is correct, You don't meet Mickey in his house in WDW.:)

Besides being able to see Mickey in his movie barn in TT at DL, sometimes you can luck into seeing Minnie at the entrance to her house as well. This looks pretty random, you may be able to find out her times by asking a CM to check their character listings.

One time, last year we were lucky enough to be entering Mickey's house the same time he was, he took DD10 by the hand and walked through his house with her. Cute!

Great! I am so glad to know that they are different. We love exploring new territory. Thanks for the info. ;)

In Mickey's house in DL, you can actually sit on furniture and such without setting off the alarm. I remember a kid trying to pick up the checker piece in WDW Mickey's house

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter