Mickey, Minions & more. 2 week holiday. Updated 9/14 - FINAL THOUGHTS

You had me giggling at the banana hat pictures. They reminded me of the coneheads that used to be on Saturday Night Live.

The parks looks so empty! I can't believe that the streets weren't any more crowded than that.

We haven't been to Universal Studios in over a dozen years so it's neat to see the park through your pictures.

Hmmmm....I think her name is Winnie?

Great pictures of an empty park. My husband would have been in line to see Sponge Bob. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I love the ET ride; we've not done that since 2000...so a very long time. It brings back a lot of happy memories.

To you and Vinnie, I send you best wishes for a

I agree - the park looks really empty. Great pictures. Some really pretty scenery.

I really like the ET ride. It's cool in there, pedaling through the dark.

I honestly can't wait to tour universal next October. It's been much too long.
Thank you.
It is a cool ride.
Diagon Alley should be open then so you are lucky.

That's to funny. Deerfield is literally about 10 minutes from us.
:lmao: see we were closer. :)

You had me giggling at the banana hat pictures. They reminded me of the coneheads that used to be on Saturday Night Live.

The parks looks so empty! I can't believe that the streets weren't any more crowded than that.

We haven't been to Universal Studios in over a dozen years so it's neat to see the park through your pictures.
:rotfl2: they do don't they? :lmao:
It does pick p later but not much.
It has changed a little since then. :lmao:

Hmmmm....I think her name is Winnie?

Great pictures of an empty park. My husband would have been in line to see Sponge Bob. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I love the ET ride; we've not done that since 2000...so a very long time. It brings back a lot of happy memories.

To you and Vinnie, I send you best wishes for a

it is. I googled it. I had absolutely no clue. :rotfl:
:lmao: I never liked Spongebob. I always found him annoying.
Thank you and Happy New Year to all of you.

YAY! I found your TR. I must admit, you are one of my top 2 reports I love to follow. Looking forward to reading every word. :surfweb:

YAY! I found your TR. I must admit, you are one of my top 2 reports I love to follow. Looking forward to reading every word. :surfweb:

:welcome:
Thank you. That is very kind and now I feel pressure. :rotfl2:

As some of you know on 10/14/13 I had gastric sleeve surgery. I am not sure if I mentioned it here or not (I know I did in the pre tr) but for the first time today (Vinny takes my pic every MOnday) I finally see a difference. I thought I would post it as I am proud of the results so far.

Wasting way to nothing. Seriously I could see a difference in Florida in your face, now I see a HUGE difference. Looking great.

Wow Scott you are looking great.
We have never been to Universal in Florida. Maybe sometime but whenever I mention it everyone just wants to stay in Disney.

Scott, as I mentioned to you at our big DIS meet, I could already see a difference. And this picture shows it EVEN MORE! Way to go. :thumbsup2

Wow,I can see a big difference! !!

Looking great:))

Hope you and Vinny have a terrific 2014!!!

I coukd already see it in the pictures you posted before, but you're looking even better now!

Wasting way to nothing. Seriously I could see a difference in Florida in your face, now I see a HUGE difference. Looking great.
:rotfl2: far from that.
Thank you.

Wow Scott you are looking great.
We have never been to Universal in Florida. Maybe sometime but whenever I mention it everyone just wants to stay in Disney.
Thank you.
I can understand that. We will do it every 2 or 3 years.

Scott, as I mentioned to you at our big DIS meet, I could already see a difference. And this picture shows it EVEN MORE! Way to go. :thumbsup2
Thank you.

Wow,I can see a big difference! !!

Looking great:))

Hope you and Vinny have a terrific 2014!!!
Thank you.
Happy New Year to all of you.

Wow! You are doing great! You can definitely see a difference. :thumbsup2

Happy New Year!

Thank you.
Happy New Year!

Awsome !! Scott you look great keep it up.
Lisa
Thank you.

I coukd already see it in the pictures you posted before, but you're looking even better now!
Thank you.

After our trip to bring E.T. home we walked some more. We were invited in again to see Spongebob but we passed again and kept walking until we came to Springfield. For those of you who do not know Springfield is the town where The Simpsons lives. They did a great job with this area.

MMM, donuts. LOL

This looked out of place.

What a friendly policeman. LOL

LOL!

Anyone needing a beer?

I loved these. There were 7 and they were named like the Dwarves. One of them was "Tipsy". Hysterical.

ROTF from Vinny’s pose.

Another good one.

Then we proceeded over to.

The queue as we walked. There were 2 guys in front of us and a couple behind us but who knows what the line was like inside.

NONEXISTENT. We followed the 2 guys inside and they lined up and we were the only ones in there. It was great. We waited about a minute for an attendant and he showed us to our ride. I love this ride. If you have never been on it the first time is scary. You really feel like you are on a rollercoaster.

We made it back to Springfield and we were on our way. I think I will stop here for now.

Up next,

Here come the Men In Black….

P.S.

Ha ha! Love the Duff drunks! Tipsy! :lmao: I think it is so comical when US alludes to Disney. It's so amusing. :laughing: Vinny certainly has the pose down. (If he's going for a beer inspired super hero. ;))

Congratulations on your post sleeve surgery progress. What a huge accomplishment.

Sending you Happy New Year wishes!!

We are NOT Simpson fans at all (would never let the kids watch it when they were younger), but LOVE the "Tipsy". And the pictures of Vinny are a hoot.

I don't think they had any of "Springfield" when I went there last. The Simpsons ride was still pretty new. It made me sick. :sick:

The pictures of Vinny are really funny! He's been very photogenic so far this trip!

Ha ha! Love the Duff drunks! Tipsy! :lmao: I think it is so comical when US alludes to Disney. It's so amusing. :laughing: Vinny certainly has the pose down. (If he's going for a beer inspired super hero. ;))

Congratulations on your post sleeve surgery progress. What a huge accomplishment.

Sending you Happy New Year wishes!!
The references to Disney are funny.
he did certainly go for that pose. :rotfl2:
Thank you.
Happy New Year to all of you.

We are NOT Simpson fans at all (would never let the kids watch it when they were younger), but LOVE the "Tipsy". And the pictures of Vinny are a hoot.
:thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

I don't think they had any of "Springfield" when I went there last. The Simpsons ride was still pretty new. It made me sick. :sick:

The pictures of Vinny are really funny! He's been very photogenic so far this trip!
I think it just opened this year. it is a very jerky ride.
he loves his photo being taken.

WOW Scott what a difference in you. I'm so proud of you.
Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter