Mickey mail

miltimo5

Earning My Ears
I am not leaving until oct 3 but got mickey mail yesterday...got my luggage tags, vouchers, magical express tags etc. already. now just waiting for my magic bands and i will be ready to go

I am not leaving until oct 3 but got mickey mail yesterday...got my luggage tags, vouchers, magical express tags etc. already. now just waiting for my magic bands and i will be ready to go

We just got our Magic Bands for our Sept 24th trip, so you probably have only about two more weeks to wait. :)

We leave Sept 24th and my MagicBands just came today...but I haven't gotten any other Mickey Mail. Not even my MDE tags. I'm starting to worry a little bit...though I read that you don't get the plastic luggage tags unless you booked your flight through Disney and I booked mine separately. :(

We leave Sept 24th and my MagicBands just came today...but I haven't gotten any other Mickey Mail. Not even my MDE tags. I'm starting to worry a little bit...though I read that you don't get the plastic luggage tags unless you booked your flight through Disney and I booked mine separately. :(

We booked our flights on our own and we still got 2 plastic luggage tags...however I would call about your other Mickey Mail because I got mine about 2 weeks before I got our Magic Bands.

You have to call the Disney Magical Express line to book. You just give them your dates and your flight numbers. You should have gotten your Mickey Mail by now.

I'm starting to worry a little bit...though I read that you don't get the plastic luggage tags unless you booked your flight through Disney and I booked mine separately. :(

You get the luggage tags if you book a package (you don't if you book room-only). I've never booked my flight through Disney and I've always gotten luggage tags.

You may want to call and check on it. We are leaving on Sept 29th and got our things in the mail last week.

I got our mickey mail about 3 weeks ago. I got the magic bands in the mail last week. Only 22 days to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter