Mickey Mail!

Has anyone ever gotten Mickey mail when it is just the booklet and yellow luggage tags? I got this package last week and seemed to be missing the vouchers and complimentary luggage tags.

Just got mine!!!:cool1::cool1:
32 days before we :drive: to the World. The luggage tags are so nice, I am very exited.:upsidedow

Like they say on the bus on our way back to the resort :We'll be home soon!!!

1990 to 1992 Off site
1994 and 1995 Off site
1998 and 1999 Off site
2000 to 2003 All star Sports
2004 to 2011 Pop Century

September 2012 DH and I for our 1st alone trip
Can’t wait to check inn at the POP!!!

[/url

I am so excited, I had to tell someone (since can't share with my hubby as it is a surprise trip!). We got our Mickey Mail yesterday (32 days out from our vacation). :dance3:

Here are a few pictures in case you were wondering what it looks like (for all first timers). :cheer2:

attachment

attachment

We are 38 days from our adults only trip. No kids, just my partner and I! :banana: I am so excited to get our Mickey Mail. I'm hoping it gets here next week. What am I talking about, I wanted it months ago. Does that mean I can start packing when the Mickey Mail gets here!?! ;)

I didn't know about this!!!!!!:cool1: I haven't check the mail in days but I'm running out right now to see if I've got "MICKEY Mail":hyper:
I was wondering when (& how) I was going to get my luggage tags.

Ok...so let me get this straight...if a travel agent has booked this trip for me (because we were given this trip as a gift) WDW will still send the loot to me directly right? or will they go to the TA?, I'm at 35 days- when do they show up usually?
And if there's a photopass coupon I'm definitly using it...I couldn't believe the price had gone from $99 prepaid to $169:eek:
Thanx

If you have booked only a room you only get the yellow tags and booklet.

Luggage tags are for trip packages.

:cool1: Wahooo the TA phoned me this morning...She has my Mickey Mail package there and is couriering it to me, it'll be here tomorrow!!!!!!!!! :dance3:
I'm at 32 days to go, doing the happy dance! :cheer2:

:cool1: Wahooo the TA phoned me this morning...She has my Mickey Mail package there and is couriering it to me, it'll be here tomorrow!!!!!!!!! :dance3:
I'm at 32 days to go, doing the happy dance! :cheer2:

We have 32 days to go as well. Where will you be staying? We got our ME tags yesterday. I was disappointed that all we had in today's mail was a McDonalds flyer. :sad1:

I'm hoping for tomorrow now. Come on Mickey Mail! :cheer2:

We have 32 days to go as well. Where will you be staying? We got our ME tags yesterday. I was disappointed that all we had in today's mail was a McDonalds flyer. :sad1:

I'm hoping for tomorrow now. Come on Mickey Mail! :cheer2:

We are at AKL- Sept 29-Oct 6. (just me & Dh). Where are you staying? are you on DDP too?

We are at AKL- Sept 29-Oct 6. (just me & Dh). Where are you staying? are you on DDP too?

My partner and I (no kids for us either, woo hoo!) are at CSR from Sept. 29th to Oct. 6th and we rented points for one night at Kidani AKL, savannah view. Oh I can't wait to wake up and hopefully watch the animals.

We will have fd for the CSR stay, but there is a good chance we will still have one meal left to use the evening we are at AKL, since we have till midnight to use it. If not, no big deal. That last night is for relaxing. We don't even know if we will hit a park that day.

MICKEY MAIL CAME TODAY!!!!!!!:cool1::banana::dance3::banana::cool1:(Wed. Aug. 29th)

Sorry for yelling, but can yah blame me. Is it time to start packing now?!?!

So can't wait for our Mickey Mail, Thursday will be 45 days for us so it shouldn't be to much longer. I hope, lol. :)

We won't be getting our Mickey Mail until November sometime, as we go in December, but I am BEYOND excited!!!!!!!:banana:

:dance3: It's here! It's here!:jumping1:

So love the luggage tags!

Now a question about the Photopass CD: everytime I gone I've got a PhotoCD so I know how that works but pp was saying there was a coupon for $50 off. I didn't see anything, I did go and register the photopass card in the voucher booklet, Am I waiting for an email coupon for that? :confused3 or is that it?

Congrats :)

I believe the $50 discount is if you pre-order the CD before you arrive (it's 119 instead of 169 I think). There is a link you can look up - not on the computer now to paste it in.

Congrats :)

I believe the $50 discount is if you pre-order the CD before you arrive (it's 119 instead of 169 I think). There is a link you can look up - not on the computer now to paste it in.

thank you for the clarification, i have the link from the discount board. Thanks

Tinkershelly said:
I'm picking up mine from ther TA this morning! :banana:

I wish I could pick mine up from the TA. I still have to wait another couple of weeks at least. My TA said it would be delivered to the office a couple weeks before departure & then it would be sent to me. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter