Mickey Mail!

IrisSphere

Mouseketeer
I am so excited, I had to tell someone (since can't share with my hubby as it is a surprise trip!). We got our Mickey Mail yesterday (32 days out from our vacation). :dance3:

Here are a few pictures in case you were wondering what it looks like (for all first timers). :cheer2:

attachment

attachment

Yay! We got ours yesterday! So exciting!!! :cheer2:

It finally feels real :)

Quick question for you - i noticed they included the Photopass card, and I could pre-order it. Would you know if there is any difference between activating the card that is in the package, or ordering a whole new one?

There probably isn't, but thought i would ask :)

It finally feels real :)

Quick question for you - i noticed they included the Photopass card, and I could pre-order it. Would you know if there is any difference between activating the card that is in the package, or ordering a whole new one?

There probably isn't, but thought i would ask :)

I was actually going to post this same question. I actually do not understand that photopass coupon. The way it is worded, it sounds as if the coupon makes photopass free, but I know it is not the case. I just browsed the coupon book quickly, so I think I will have to go back and read more carefully to see if I understand.

Anyone else know?

I was actually going to post this same question. I actually do not understand that photopass coupon. The way it is worded, it sounds as if the coupon makes photopass free, but I know it is not the case. I just browsed the coupon book quickly, so I think I will have to go back and read more carefully to see if I understand.

Anyone else know?

Hey, I think I may have figured it out by reading some other related posts. The photopass card that you get in the Mickey Mail is really there so people are aware of this option. By registering the card, you may receive some discounts on printed pictures (or not, there is no guarantee), but the CD will still cost you $169 if you order it after you arrive.

Alternatively, you can pre-purchase the CD for $119 thus savings yourself $50. You can use any photopass card for this (any you get in the park, or if you end up taking the registered card in your Mickey Mail).

The downside for registering the card is that you have a shorter time frame to "claim" your pictures. The countdown will start as soon as the first picture is taken at the park. On the other hand, if you don't register the card, you will have 30 days after your last photo to register, and then 30 days to edit (essentially giving you about 60 days to receive your photos).

HTH!

I am so excited, I had to tell someone (since can't share with my hubby as it is a surprise trip!). We got our Mickey Mail yesterday (32 days out from our vacation). :dance3:

Here are a few pictures in case you were wondering what it looks like (for all first timers). :cheer2:

attachment

attachment
How do you get it?

Hey, I think I may have figured it out by reading some other related posts. The photopass card that you get in the Mickey Mail is really there so people are aware of this option. By registering the card, you may receive some discounts on printed pictures (or not, there is no guarantee), but the CD will still cost you $169 if you order it after you arrive.

Alternatively, you can pre-purchase the CD for $119 thus savings yourself $50. You can use any photopass card for this (any you get in the park, or if you end up taking the registered card in your Mickey Mail).

The downside for registering the card is that you have a shorter time frame to "claim" your pictures. The countdown will start as soon as the first picture is taken at the park. On the other hand, if you don't register the card, you will have 30 days after your last photo to register, and then 30 days to edit (essentially giving you about 60 days to receive your photos).

HTH!

That does help, thanks very much! :)

How do you get it?

Hi momtoamulan,

Do you mean how did I get the Mickey Mail? As i understand it, everyone that books a package gets this approximately 30 days from their arrival (i believe this is also true if you booked a room only package).

Hi momtoamulan,

Do you mean how did I get the Mickey Mail? As i understand it, everyone that books a package gets this approximately 30 days from their arrival (i believe this is also true if you booked a room only package).

We have a room only and the only thing we received was our Magical Express book/luggage tags

ya room only don't get them. With the package you get coupons, which i believe is the reason for the mickey mail & luggage tags :)

as for photopass, if you want it pre order it. I ordered photopass+ which is 169 before but 199 at the park, we have lots of character breakfasts as well as want the ride photos so i think will be worth it.

as for photopass, if you want it pre order it. I ordered photopass+ which is 169 before but 199 at the park, we have lots of character breakfasts as well as want the ride photos so i think will be worth it.

Thanks - we are definitely getting the Photopass. I heard great things about it, and got to preorder and save $50.

You are so close to your trip! Have a great time.

Weird. I don't see any pictures. When I quoted your post it showed me links to photos but I still can't see them when I copied and pasted into a new tab. :confused3

But YAY for Mickey Mail! I can't wait for ours to come! :yay:

Got my Mickey Mail this past week in the mail!!! Only 32 more days until we go to see the mouse:cheer2::cheer2:

Jenn

We are 38 days out now....can't wait to get our package!!

Yay Congrats! :cheer2:

I have to stop myself sometimes from logging in to see how many days we have left, and double checking all our reservations. Aug 31 needs to be here soon before I explode with this secret :)

Thanks - we are definitely getting the Photopass. I heard great things about it, and got to preorder and save $50.

You are so close to your trip! Have a great time.

thank you, you aren't so far behind yourself anymore, the time goes quick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter