• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey Mail

Ariel2983

Mouseketeer
When exactly does Disney send the mickey mail? We are checking in August 31st and we paid off the package last week? Is there a certain time at which it is sent out or is it just random. also anyone know exactly what is in the mickey mail. pictures are appreciated!:cool1:

It does not coincide when you pay off the package; it is usually mailed about 30 days before check-in.

It does not coincide when you pay off the package; it is usually mailed about 30 days before check-in.

Agree...we are checking in 8/11 & we rec'd our Mickey Mail last week (right around the 11th). We are all beyond excited :yay:

Do you get a mailing for a room only res?

No, you don't. You should have gotten a brochure about the resort shortly after you booked, but you won't get what is commonly called "Mickey Mail." The "Mickey Mail" is the package docs with keepsake luggage tags and vouchers and arrives about 30 days from your arrival date.

Magical Express mail is separate from Mickey Mail.

No, you don't. You should have gotten a brochure about the resort shortly after you booked, but you won't get what is commonly called "Mickey Mail." The "Mickey Mail" is the package docs with keepsake luggage tags and vouchers and arrives about 30 days from your arrival date.

Magical Express mail is separate from Mickey Mail.

thank you for this information. I received my magical express stuff today and was kinda disappointed that I didnt get luggage tags or photo pass cards.
I will be patient now that I know its a separate package

thank you for this information. I received my magical express stuff today and was kinda disappointed that I didnt get luggage tags or photo pass cards.
I will be patient now that I know its a separate package

I received my package Friday (37 days from departure) and was also disappointed that there were no keepsake luggage tags like in the past. :sad1:

Did they forget to include them, or is this not something included anymore?

KeroKero said:
I received my package Friday (37 days from departure) and was also disappointed that there were no keepsake luggage tags like in the past. :sad1:

Did they forget to include them, or is this not something included anymore?

You received the ME package which arrives around 45 days from departure.

MYW package does not arrive until about 30 days before departure.

You received the ME package which arrives around 45 days from departure.

MYW package does not arrive until about 30 days before departure.

Thanks! It's small things like this that I seem to forget about trip to trip!

We just got our mail the other day - about 30 days out. It was in a small kraft envelope, with our address hand-written. There was nothing on the outside of the package to indicate it came from Disney.

Ok, so to clarify you get Mickey mail, IF u book a package, and it is around 30 days from arrival, and you also get a ME packet for the magical express? And that is around 45 days?

What if u are around 30 days and haven't gotten either(me)?:upsidedow

We just got ours on Saturday!!! (Checking in on 8/27)

My kids all loved the new tags. They're a little flimsy compared to the old ones, but VERY COOL. :thumbsup2

Ours came in a large Disney envelope (Mickey and kid on back, address windows and castle on front).

good lord should I worry, we have not received anything and we are leaving in 9 days.

we bought a whole package.

good lord should I worry, we have not received anything and we are leaving in 9 days.

we bought a whole package.

Call them! If you are using ME, that's the one I'd be more worried about. Honestly, I don't remember ever having to use the other documents at check in, just our ID's. You might miss the little package perks (arcade points, etc.) without the other documents, but you NEED the ME documents to get on the bus and the labels for your luggage to make it to the right place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter