Mickey ice cream bars in stores?

mtemm

<font color=teal>Doubly blessed<br><font color=dar
I saw something about how a version of Mickey bars were going to be offered in grocery stores for an limited time. Has anybody found these anywhere?

I saw something about how a version of Mickey bars were going to be offered in grocery stores for an limited time. Has anybody found these anywhere?

I see your from the northeast. Northeast is having a hard time getting them from what I read on the two threads about this. Check out the two threads about Mickey bars one here on community and one on Disney rumors and news.

I saw them in Publix here. I don't think they are the same as the ones you get in the park. I may buy a pack to see, but I didn't recognize the company on the package.

We have them here in arizona at our frys grocery which is Kroger. I have also seen them at target and my sister got some at target in Florida. They are delicious! They dont taste exactly like the park ones but are an amazing substitute for when you cant be there!

I've never seen them here (mid-Atlantic) but I'm going to doubt they are going to be the same.

This past summer when I was at Disney I had a Mickey Bar for the first time in years and it was as good as I remember. I was talking to one of the CMs about it and they said that the bar had not changed. While made by Nestle I think, the recipe for the bar is proprietary to Disney and can only ever be sold in the parks or on a Disney property. They acted like it would never be released to stores.

Well, I'm just going to have to go out looking for them to verify if they are for real.

Thanks all! I have checked Target and my regular grocery store but will head to market basket and see if they have them!

This past summer when I was at Disney I had a Mickey Bar for the first time in years and it was as good as I remember. I was talking to one of the CMs about it and they said that the bar had not changed. While made by Nestle I think, the recipe for the bar is proprietary to Disney and can only ever be sold in the parks or on a Disney property. They acted like it would never be released to stores.

I would take that with a small grain of salt. :)

CMs will also say you can only get a Dole Whip at the DLR, WDW and the Dole Plantation but I've had one at our local amusement park Kennywood and at a local Farm.

Some also have conjectured that the magic is where you are eating it which is a real thing.

I would take that with a small grain of salt. :)

CMs will also say you can only get a Dole Whip at the DLR, WDW and the Dole Plantation but I've had one at our local amusement park Kennywood and at a local Farm.

Some also have conjectured that the magic is where you are eating it which is a real thing.

I believe that!! I did have a Dole Whip outside of Disney. I didn't think it was a good, but again, could have been my frame of mind.

I found them at my local Market Basket (Mass/NH chain) $5.95 for a box

The trick? They were with the ice cream cakes, not the novelties. I happened to see them

Found them in Shop Rite in NJ.

I went to 2 different ones near my house within a week because I was near them. I was told they had them in last night at one in Northern Jersey where I was working today.

Bought 4 boxes. :)

I believe that!! I did have a Dole Whip outside of Disney. I didn't think it was a good, but again, could have been my frame of mind.

I try not to spoil the Magic of Dole Whips but its all the same mix from the same location. I even bought some years ago but to really make it right you need a soft serve machine set to the right temp.

ETA: Maybe its the Tiki Drum back ground music. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter