Mickey ears

cinderella8989

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know the cheapest place online or not that I can purchase mickey ears I would prefer custom (embroidered name) however I like the birthday ones and Minnie ones as well,

It's for my mum's Birthday on the 11th September we're having a surprise party for her 50th Disney themed and then we leave on the 17th of September for USA and WDW as her birthday trip that I'm taking her on she's not paying a cent, it is also my birthday the same day as hers (the 16th September) so this is for me as well soooo excited!!

Does anyone know the cheapest place online or not that I can purchase mickey ears I would prefer custom (embroidered name) however I like the birthday ones and Minnie ones as well,

It's for my mum's Birthday on the 11th September we're having a surprise party for her 50th Disney themed and then we leave on the 17th of September for USA and WDW as her birthday trip that I'm taking her on she's not paying a cent, it is also my birthday the same day as hers (the 16th September) so this is for me as well soooo excited!!

I've only seen them online at the Disney Store (and at DL and WDW of course).

Have you tried Ebay??? Deals4kids has a party pack $7.99 plus $5.00 postage, they are only party quality however you could then wait till you go to WDW and get some real ones.

I hope you post some party photos it sounds like lots of fun.

If you want REAL ones from the parks and custom embroided. You would need to go to the Disney parks online store. Or ring the parks.
Shipping with them isn't a bargain..........min US$49.95....

Or...if you know someone who can get you one while in the parks...that's about the only other option I know for real and embroided...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter