• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey Ears: Pirate Bandana

theresamom

Earning My Ears
I'm wondering where I can get Mickey Ears that are also a pirate bandana. I've seen them online (not recently). The bandana part is red and white with elastic in the back..and there are black Mickey ears at the top.

I need them for an upcoming trip (I have hair loss and I would rather cover up with this rather than wear a wig).

I've tried ebay, but no luck.. any other ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Mom2cookies replying: What you are describing sounds like what my son received when he went on the pirate cruise about 6 yrs ago. I haven't seen them for sale anywhere. Idk others might have in the parks. If you want them for a child, consider allowing them to go/ participate on that pirate cruise experience. My son loved it. It's not free though. I wonder if the pirate makeover thing wld have it ( can not remember what it is called). Over by the potc ride.

The ears you describe sound just like the Mickey pirate ears I bought on the Disney Magic this past August. It is a red and white striped bandana that has elastic to fit onto the head with black Mickey ears sticking out of the top. There was a whole table of pirate merchandise in the cruise ship store and there were plenty of these bandanas. Have you tried searching for Disney cruiseline merchandise online? Also, maybe try posting on the Disney cruiseline forums and someone on there can help you out.

My boys got them on the pirate cruise at the Grand Floridian. That was years ago, but they may still give them out there. I have never seen them for sale in the parks though.

We got ours on the Disney Magic cruise. You could call the merchandise number and ask if they stock them in the parks. I don't have the number handy, but it's likely on the boards somewhere. Good luck.

theresamom said:
I'm wondering where I can get Mickey Ears that are also a pirate bandana. I've seen them online (not recently). The bandana part is red and white with elastic in the back..and there are black Mickey ears at the top.

I need them for an upcoming trip (I have hair loss and I would rather cover up with this rather than wear a wig).

I've tried ebay, but no luck.. any other ideas?

Thanks in advance!

We got ours at the emporium in the MK

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

OP here. Thanks so much for all the info! It is much appreciated.

I'm going to follow the leads and hope it will lead me to these very special Mickey ears that will make my life in the parks so much easier.

Thanks!

OP here. Thanks so much for all the info! It is much appreciated.

I'm going to follow the leads and hope it will lead me to these very special Mickey ears that will make my life in the parks so much easier.

Thanks!

My oldest also got the same Mickey pirate ears after doing the Pirate's Cruise back in 2004. There are also similar ones with Goofy ears. I am almost certain I saw at least the Googy ones for sale back in August/September while at WDW. Hope you find them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter